Hormones

Riley looked at herself in the mirror.   At twenty- one weeks her belly continued to grow larger every week.  She looked at herself from the front and side to side as if looking at it from different angles would change a thing.  She hated the blouse she was wearing.  It was light purple with a bow wrapped around it, a marker as if to say,  "hey look at me."

Ace stood at the door and smiled.  "Would you stop,  you look beautiful."

Riley shook her head and turned to look at him.   "Would you stop, I look ridiculous."

Ace took a step closer and played with the ribbon.  "I don't know," he said,  "the ribbon makes me want to take it off you."

"Oh great so I bet that's what all guys who have a pregnant fetish think about."

Ace laughed.   "Well hey, I get to say these things, after all, I'm allowed to say these things, " he said reaching for Riley's left hand and played with the ring on her finger.  

He had proposed back during Riley's fourteenth week.   She didn't want anyone to know about how she'd gotten pregnant so Ace was more than okay with letting everyone believe he was the father.

"Well in that case," said Riley, "do you want to?  Untie the present I mean."

Ace looked at her.   "You sure?"

"Why not?"

"Well what about the babies?"

Riley placed her hand on her belly.

"Completely fine.  I read about it in the books.   They all say it's more than okay.  We don't have to, I just thought..."

This was one of the many effects to being pregnant.   Riley was horny all the time because of her hormones being out of wack.   She tried to ignore it but now she couldn't.  The way Ace was being with her made her want the sex even more.

Without saying a word,  Ace undid the bow.  Riley brought the blouse over her head and tossed it to the floor.   She felt so self conscious standing in front of him with her bra and exposed belly.   They had not slept together so this would be a first.

Riley had never had sex before since she'd gotten pregnant pretty quickly.

Ace had only done it once but never with a pregnant girl.  

This was basically a first for both of them.

"It's okay," Ace whispered as he stood close.   He ran his hands gently over her twenty-one week belly.  "You're beautiful."

Riley leaned to him, her belly going downward so that she could kiss him.

It was intense.   Ace quickly removed his own shirt.   His stomach touched her belly.  

Riley could feel herself getting wet so she undid her pants and slid them off along with her panties.  She reached behind her to unhook her bra.   Now she stood completely in the nude.

Ace starred in awe as her belly was starting to overtake the size of her breasts. 

Soon he was unable to contain himself.   He quickly took off the rest of his clothes.   Rubbing one hand on her waist, touching her belly as he did so, he got behind her.  They made their way to the bed but instead of laying, Riley leaned forward,  her belly facing down as Ace entered her from behind.  He thrust hard in a way  that was comfortable for her needs.   As he did so Riley stroked her belly and moved her hand down to her pelvis, rubbing the under carriage as well as the top before her vaginal lips opened. 

She soon wanted more than that.  Once they were done with that position they moved to the bed.  Ace was on the bottom while she was on top.  With one finger she played with her clit to get herself going.   Ace was turned on by her self play.  When she was ready she let him enter her.  He did so.   As their bodies were connected Ace rubbed his hands over her belly which was exactly what Riley wanted.  She played with her belly too.  Ace kissed it over and over.   She leaned down and he leaned up,  both of them finding the right position for their lips to meet.

Throughout the rest of the morning they played around with several other positions.

*****

"That was..." Ace said later and unable to find the words.

"Weird, unbelievable..."

"Incredible."

Riley smiled.   "So I guess this won't be the last time we do this?"

Ace smiled back.   "Definitely not the last time."

"Good because I don't want it to be."

They remained silent for a short time until Ace asked, "So what time are you meeting your parents?"

"In a couple of hours, so I'd better get ready," she said as she got up from the bed.

Ace rolled over.  "Can't you be a little late?"

"Ha, I wish.   The colonel hates anyone who is late especially me."

"And you're sure you don't want me to come with you?"

Riley smiled.   "Babe," she said placing a kiss on his lips,  "I love you but this is something I need to do on my own."

Riley went over and got a set of fresh new clothes before retreating to the restroom to take a shower.