A/N (please read)

Hello everybody, small talk real quick.

Lately, but actually for awhile lol, I've been feeling really out of it when it comes to life (especially my writing). And by out of it, I mean that I have absolutely no inspiration for anything, my mood has been really down, and I hate the end result of everything I do.

I really feel like this is reflected in my writing.

So, I want to ask that everybody reading this (if you feel like it) and this book, please give me your honest opinion on how you feel about it now. Especially part two. It doesn't matter if you like or dislike the book, I am literally begging you to tell me what you think.

Please put your comments in the various lines below, for the sake of organization:

How's the writing?

How's the plot?

How's the characters?

How could I improve, reasonably?

For my sake and this book's, I ask that you please answer. I know this is probably so annoying, but I need to know what people honestly think. Don't be afraid to be brutal, as this is the time for it.

If you feel like it, you can also give me a few ideas in the comments about what you want to happen in the book, or what you think would fit well with the plot!

Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented and supported this book, as without all of you, I would not have made it this far. I don't think I express enough just how grateful I am. At the risk of exposing myself slightly, the love that this book has received is one of the few reasons I'm still here today.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

xxxx