Chapter 5

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook said with wide eyes as he stared at the frail figure standing in front of him. Tears trickling down the gorgeous boys cheeks. "I made a good decision." he said as his plump lips formed a smile.

"So...Who is this gorgeous man CEO-nim?" he said keeping the smile on his face. Taehyung bowed immediately and replied with a smile "I am Kim Taehyung, Mr Jeon's new secretary."

"You have a cute boxy smile Taehyung-ssi" Jimin said without sparing any glances at Jungkook. "We are in a hurry. We will drop by the studio to listen to the new song later." Jungkook said coldly as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him out of the place leaving Jimin alone.

"Lets get along well Taehyung-ssi" Jimin shouted out before getting into the elevator. Taehyung looked back nodded as he continued walking with Jungkook towards his office.

Jungkook pulled the boy inside as he slammed the door behind them. "Don't get friendly with him." He said as he rolled down the blinds.

"W-Why?"Taehyung asked looking at him surprised. "I SAID DON'T TALK TO HIM. NO QUESTIONS!" He yelled as Taehyung flinched. He felt his back touching the door as his ways of escaping were blocked by Jungkook's muscular arms.

The dominant crashed his lips against the submissive one makings their tongues intertwine. Taehyung rests his head on door as he catches his breath. Jungkook slides his hand into his turtle neck sweater and starts abusing his nipples.

"S-sir.." Taehyung moaned out just to get his master more desperate. His painful touches on his chest mixing with the warmth of their passionate kiss was making him go ecstatic.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Strip" he said fixing his deadliest gaze on me as he licked his lower lip. I nodded as I pulled down my pants while he threw our coats across the room. The turtle neck sweater and my underwear were the only things left on my body.

He started sucking onto my neck. The familiar warmth of his lips mixed with the pain of his bites just felt too good. I grabbed onto his hair for support as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

I just loved grabbing onto his beautiful hair. And I am sure he liked it too.

We both made our way towards his work desk. He went back to my lips immediately as he made me sit on his desk. One of his hand supported the back of my head as he started deepening the kiss, while his other hand pushed all the items on his desk.

Glass broke, papers soaked, but we were too immersed in lust to care. He pulled my sweater up covering my eyes. My body shivered as I felt the cold breeze from the Air Con hitting my bare body.

But soon my body warmed up as I felt his sensual touches across my stomach and waist. His warm breath on my cheeks as he huskily whispered into my ears. "Just focus on the sensation and my voice babyboy." I nodded meekly.

He made me lay on the desk. My stomach on the desk as I stood on my legs, my butt facing him. I felt his fingers going inside me as smeared the entered with the lube.

I bit onto my lower lip as I felt his fingers go deeper. He placed one of his hands on my shoulders digging in deeper just to hear me moan. And I did. "Don't hold them in" he said as he continued pumping in.

"Ahh...so good" I hissed as I felt myself nearing my climax. I felt him release my shoulders. I was a bit confused untill I felt his pair of hands on my waist.

"Ready for the real deal?" He asked as he teased my hole while stroking my dick. I nodded slowly as I felt my breath getting heavier.

I soon felt his thick long thing entering me. The pain of my muscles stretching out was a bit too much. He groaned as I was a bit too tight for him.

We both halted for a moment before he started thrusting me. His slow and sensual pace made me more and more needy. My breath got heavier and the turtle neck over my face just made things more difficult.

His heavy breathing sounds mixed with groans, moans and skin slapping filled the office room. He gradually increased his pace making me moan louder.

"D-do y-you know y-you are the only person w-who was able to c-clear my d-desk?" he said thrusting in deeper hitting my prostate.

"Ahh...g-gladly S-sir." I said as a few more moans left my mouth. The sweat from my forehead seeped into the sweater as I released. My legs felt kinda numb and knees went weak.

I grabbed onto the desk tighter as I felt him pumping in his last thrust. I heard him groan in satisfaction as his seed spread inside me giving a familiar warm feeling which I loved.

I realised ow the location and positions made things so much fun. I grabbed some tissues and cleaning myself as I saw him do the same.

We both got dressed and the Air Con successfully dried our sweat. My legs were still weak making me collapse into the couch nearby while my master went back to his seat.

We both were still catching our breath when I heard the door open. A tall man with with blonde hair and sexy face stood their with wide eyes accompanied by a handsome man with wide shoulders who slightly shorter than him.

"Was there an earthquake here?" The man with plump lips asked as he looked at the messed up papers and broken glass. I realised it looking at my Sir with fear.

"Hyung its nothing. There was a mouse and my secretary is kinda scared of them" he laughed out handling the situation. "Mice are gross indeed" the man laughed like windshield wiper.

I giggled too. The taller man diverted his attention towards me and smiled "So..This is your new secretary?" He asked pointing at me. I immediately stood up and bowed.

"Hello, I am Kim Taehyung, Nice to meet you." I said flashing my friendly box smile. The tall man nodded as he smiled back. He had the cutest dimples I had seen so far. "Yah, no need to be so formal. You are family now. Call me Jin hyung, Ok?" the shorter man said as he patted my back like a caring big brother. I nodded.

"But I see that you are falling for that sexy tall man...Don't! He is already taken by a worldwide handsome guy." He said as he blew a kiss towards the man who was still standing at the door.

"Namjoon hyung, why did you come here tho?" Sir asked raising his eyebrows. The man looked at Jin hyung as Jin hyung nodded. "Come taehyung, lets go grab some coffee and chat for a while." he said grabbing my arm. I looked at sir and he nodded in affirmation.

Jin hyung dragged me out of his cabin and the only thing that I could hear is the tall man's husky voice saying 

"Its about your breakup with........"

Oof-
Finally done
Its not edited yet so ignore the typos and mistakes. So do you think Taehyung would come to know about Jimin and Jungkook's past relationship?