Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

I gulped as I read the words. I nodded with a weak smile as she walked away sparing worried glances at me.

I was walking towards my room....

The Playroom...

I slowly opened the door but there was no one inside. I was kinda relieved to see no one there. To be honest, sex with him wasn't bad. 

But having sex with an angry Master was one of my worst nightmares. I closed the door back and continued walking searching for him. Because hiding away from him can make things much worse.

As I walked past the closed doors I found a single door open. It was the gym room. My eyes scanned through the huge area until it laid down on the man whom I was scared of offending.

I covered my mouth with both my hands As I see a few broken gym equipment and a busted boxing bag, amongst which he sat drenched in sweat. His eyes tightly shut as he breathes heavily. He grabs a bottle of water and empties it over his head making his body wetter.

If the old Taehyung had been watching the sight he would have been terrified by the destruction. But the present Taehyung was too focused on observing his owner with his lustful eyes.

Soon He realized my stare on him. I quickly looked down in an attempt to avoid his intimidating stare.

"You are back.." His deep voice immediately gave me goosebumps. I nodded. He slicked his wet hair back as he took slow steps towards me. My feet instinctively started walking backwards till my back touched the wall.

He trapped me between his strong muscular arms. I kept looking down to avoid his scary eyes but not for long.

He grabbed my chin making me look straight into his dark eyes. "You will wait for me prepared in the playroom baby boy. I have a new game for you." he said as he walked out of the room.

Author's POV

Taehyung went back to the playroom as he changed back into his usual silk robe. He quietly sat in the center of the bed. His white silk robe contrasted with red sheets perfectly making him look more appealing.

Soon a familiar voice broke the silence of the room. " I am glad you obeyed me." he said making Taehyung look up at him. Jungkook was standing their Shirtless, his legs covered in leather pants highlighting his powerful muscular thighs. Soon Taehyung's eyes fell on the object his master was holding in his hands.

Jungkook smirked as he saw the younger staring at the gift he brought for him. "You seem to like it already?" he said moving towards him. Taehyung kept quite as he wondered how Jungkook would use

A LEASH..

"On your fours!" he said in his commanding voice which usually made Taehyung flinch. Not now. He nodded and quickly obeyed his master.

Jungkook put the collar around Taehyung neck as he gripped onto the leash slightly pulling the chain.

The slight pain on his neck made him release a soft moan.

"Baby let me tell you the rules for today hmm..I won't repeat" Taehyung nodded.

Today, you are pet...My puppy. An obedient puppy who will obey his master obediently. Understood?

Taehyung nodded

He slowly pushed a vibrator into his hole. Taehyung gasped as the foreign object invaded him.