Date Gone Rough

Here I am, lying on a towel, waiting for my boyfriend. Alex said he bought a yacht and he wanted to take me on a boat ride with him. I guess he decided to play hard to get cause I've been waiting for about forty-five minutes and he still hasn't showed up.

"Y/n?" I heard his voice from on top of me, about fucking time.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me, giving me a sheepish smile. I raised my eyebrow, waiting for an explaination.

"I've been expecting you" He laughed nervously.

"I've been expecting you too" I rolled my eyes at his dumb remark. "Alex, I thought you stood me up" I said sitting down on my towel.

"I know. I'm sorry I'm late, baby" He cooed, squishing both of my cheeks. "I forgot the condoms so I had to go buy some" He smirked at me. Oh god, why did I decide to date him?

"Well after what you did, you're not getting any" I huffed, crossing my arms above my chest.

"What? No!" He complained, pouting like a little kid.

"Suck it up, little boy" I chuckled, standing up to pick up my belongings. "Right, where's the yacht?" I asked him, looking at him.

"Somewhere" He smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

We walked to the docks, making small talk and joking with each other. A few minutes later we arrived at the row of boats parked in a line. He led me to the farthest boat and he hopped on.

"Look at you being a gentleman" I said as I rolled my eyes at his actions.

He chuckled, shaking his head dismissively. He put his hands on my waist and he lifted me up, carrying me on his shoulder like a caveman.

"No! I want to sit on your shoulders" I said giving his ass a series of slaps.

"Okay, okay" He said putting me down gently. "Want me to eat you out while I carry you?" He asked sitting me down on his shoulders, my pussy facing his face.

"I said you're not getting any!" I grumbled. "Carry me the other way" I whined.

"Why are you so grumpy today" He mumbled under his breath. I think he didn't want me to hear it so I prentended not to.

He started walking to the steering wheel and he put me down. He held my hand and he led me there.

"Want to drive babe?" He asked me, probably trying to fix my grumpiness.

"Don't I need a license? Wait, do you even have a license?" I asked, squinting my eyes at him.

"Uhh, no?" He said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled.

"I-It's okay t-though! I know how to drive it" He stuttered, pressing the buttons.

"Ugh! Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

[♡♡♡]

Alex's P.O.V

Oh my god, how did I manage to fuck everything up? I'm such an idiot. I arrived late, pissed her off and when I tried fixing it I just made it worse. This date is going as smooth as asphalt.

I gripped the steering wheel and I sailed the yacht to the open sea. I stopped somewhere far from the coast but close enough for us to watch the beach. I turn around to see her already sitting down on the white couch at the back of the yacht. I went to grab the wine and the glasses that I set up earlier that made me late to my own date.