Caught In A Daze

"Y/n, hurry!" My friend, Sofia, from the other side of the door said.

"Be patient, jeez" I said rolling my eyes.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before opening the door.

"No hottie is gonna want-" She said stopping mid-sentence. "Damn girl, I take it back. Every hottie's gonna want this." She smiled enthusiasticly, giving me a one over.

"Thanks, Sofie" I smiled back at her compliment.

"K, let's go, Michael's waiting for us" She clapped excitedly, taking my hand and leading me to the lobby where Micheal is waiting for us.

Micheal probably heard Sofie's loud voice so he turned around and smiled at her. He was wearing a dark gray suit, his white button up with the first three buttons undone. I asked him why he always does that and apparently it's the uniform for 'cool guys' like him. Me being the virgin that I am and him being the ass that he is told me to only fuck guys that wears the same thing he's wearing.

"Looking fine ladies, especially you Sof" He said winking at her.

Oh my god, I'm going to have to third wheel the whole ride to the party.

"You girls ready?" He asked us, receving a nod from me, and a series of squeals from Sofie.

Why did I even agree to attend this party? Michael led us to his fancy car and the two got in the front seat, leaving me alone in the back.

"Remind me again why I agreed to come?" I asked both of them, my head seperating the two.

"Cause Michael's boss is there, he's super hot, and you've been alone for long enough." Sofia said casually while shrugging her shoulders.

"And what makes you think he'll be attracted to me?" I chuckled nervously, trying my best not to strangle my bestfriend.

"Look at yourself! That body, and that innocence! You'll be a breath of fresh air to him. Right Mikey?" She asked, turning her head to look at her boyfriend.

"Yeah, what she said" Michael said, still focused on the road.

"Sure, whatever" I said leaning back on my seat, going on my phone.

Soon enough we arrived at the building, admittedly it looked better than the parties I've been to before and by parties I mean one. This place looks like a castle!

"You're sure this is the right place?" I asked both of them, my eyes still glued to the perfection outside the window.

"Yes it is. You thought we were going bring you to a dinky club didn't you?" Michael asked, pulling up to a VIP parking spot.

"Yep, that's exactly what I thought" I said putting my phone in my purse.

Sofia huffed, "I'm quite offended".

I opened the car door and I hopped off, trying to get a look at the magnificent building. The couple soon joined me and they walked to the entrance, me following behind them.

We walked in and I was in awe with the interior. If I thought the outside was magnificent, I don't know how to describe the interior.

"Whose property is this?" I asked the lovebirds in front of me.

"Michael's boss" Sofia stated simply.

Wow, how rich is he? My thoughts shook away when we entered the main ballroom and my eyes instanly went to the dessert bar on the corner of the room.

I let out a gasp, quickly walking over to the little heavens on the table. I arrived there and I took a good look at everything. There's a chocolate fountain, varied cupcakes, and cute bite sized cakes. I couldn't hold back the squeal that escaped me as I went to get one of everything.