Part 7 :)

Harry POV
As soon as the game was over Harrys anxiety came back and the excitement and buzz of the game quickly faded away. The team they were cheering for had won and Liam couldn't have been happier, but Harry was getting ready to bolt because they knew that now would be the time the players would have quick interviews and if any of them, (especially Louis) came up to them and they had nothing professional except a cell phone they could easily be spotted out as fans who trespassed the area.

"Liam we should get going..." Harry gulped, looking around with his eyes wide as the players began to make their way to the reporters.

"Are you kidding me?! We might get to talk to one of them, no way in hell are we leaving now."

"Liam if anyone comes up to us it will be insanely easy to recognize us and crazy fans that are not in any way reporters." Liam seemed reluctant to leave because he was really looking forward to talk to one of his idols, but he knew Harry had a point and finally gave in.

"Ugghhh!" He groaned as Harry smirked knowing his point had gotten across. "Fine let's go." He huffed angrily. Liam turned around and started to walk out as quickly as possible. Harry was following close behind as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He gulped and turned around so slowly that he knew he must have looked ridiculous. Standing in front of him was the cute player he was looking at in the field. Louis. Harry opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Louis smiled, making his eyes crinkle and Harry couldn't help but think, he has such gorgeous eyes oh my fucking god! Harry looked behind him searching for Liams support but Liam was no where to be found. Little fucker left me. He though to himself.

Louis seemed to catch on to what was happened and smirked, his eyes never leaving Harrys.

"You're not a reporter are you?" He laughed. Harry turned bright red and looked down.

"In my defense it was my friends idea I wasn't going to..." he trailed off still very embarrassed. Louis simply laughed, causing Harry's lips to twitch a little as he was fighting off a smile because his laugh was one of the most beautiful things he'd ever heard.

"I'm surprised you haven't gotten caught yet!" He said raising an eyebrow. Harry finally worked up to courage to look up at him.

"Yeah... until now anyway."

"Don't worry, I won't tell..." Louis said and winked at him. HE WINKED AT ME! Harry thought, internally freaking out. His eyes widened and he smiled.

"Really? You won't tell?" Harry said with a relieved expression, his shoulders which had previously been tended relaxed a little. Louis smiled back and said,

"No I won't. But if I were you I would be careful cause my teammates might not be as amazing as me." He said half joking. This made Harry giggle. Oh my fucking god did I seriously just giggle???? He must think I'm a 13 year old girl!

"I was actually just leaving..." he laughed shakily. Louis face fell for a moment but Harry didn't notice.

"Aw okay, just a question though, what's your name?" This made Harry blush like crazy.

"Harry... Harry Styles..." he squeaked quietly, earning a grin from the smaller boy. Louis smiled and quickly took out a paper and wrote something down, before giving it to Harry.

"See you around Harry!" He said and walked away, leaving and paralyzed Harry.

He quickly looked at the piece of paper and squinted, trying to read through the slightly messy handwriting.

Harry,
text me sometime yeah? @ louistomlinson91 (Instagram)
Louis :) xx

Harry's breath hitched and he held the paper in his hand, re-reading it over and over again. He smiled to himself and shoved it in his pocket before quickly turning around to find Liam. Louis Tomlinson just asked me to message him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorryyy it's been ages since I last updated, I'll try to be more active now ;)

Thoughts?