Part 9 :)

Harry POV

Harry stared at his phone for so long his eyes started to water. Liam just rolled his eyes and punched him in the shoulder, not hard enough to hurt him but hard enough to get his attention. Harry scolded and looked up at him,

"What was that for??"

"Dude you've been staring at your phone for like half an hour! Just follow and text him already!"

"But what if he doesn't want me to????" Harry whined,

"He literally ASKED you to!" Liam said, resting his head against the back of the sofa, as to show he was so done with Harry, which he was.

"But what do I even say? 'Hey Louis, I'm the guy who crashed into you the other day AND I'm also the guy who snuck into the reporter area of the football game AND I'm also the one was gawking at you the ENTIRE GAME because you're really cute and have really pretty eyes that I can't stop thinking about!'" Liam grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

"Perfect say that!" Harry playfully slapped his thumbs up and laughed pathetically. "Seriously though," Liam continued, "just say, 'hey Louis it's Harry from the game! You asked me to message you?' and there you go that's all you have to say!"

Harry groaned and gave his phone to Liam.

"Here you do it. Those words EXACTLY." He said sternly. Liam laughed and gave him a reassuring nod as he started following Louis and quickly typed up the message.

To @ louistomlinson91
Hey Louis it's Harry from the game, you asked me to message you? :)

Liam smiled to himself as he added the smiley face and quickly pressed send.

"There, done!" He said happily as he handed the phone back to Harry. Harry took a quick glance at the screen and Liam was soon startled with Harrys loud voice.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY WOULD YOU ADD THE SMILEY FACE HE'LL THINK I'M REALLY WEIRD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Liam smirked and got off the couch as quickly as possible to avoid getting killed.

"Listen Harry it makes the text cuter! You'll thank me when you two get together and share stories to each other and he'll say how cute he thinks it was!" And with that Liam grabbed his coat and scurried out the door, leaving a small Harry staring at his phone, panicking. He moved to the door and opened it, yelling to Liam who was making his way down the stairs of the apartment building. 

"Liam!! How do you delete a message?!?!"

"You don't!" Liam yelled back, his laughter echoing through the building. Harry grumbled and closed his door. He turned his phone off and jumped onto the couch, burying his face in the pillows. Fuck! He thought to himself. He stayed lying down for a couple minutes thinking about the blue eyed boy. Louis was smaller than him but had a great physic. Harry on the other hand was just lanky. Tall and thin with not that many muscles. Louis had very defined cheek bones and thin straight lips. His lips looked really soft and all Harry wanted to do was kis- hold on. Does Louis even like boys?

Harry pulled out his phone and went onto safari, quickly looking up 'is Louis Tomlinson gay?'. He clicked on the first website and quickly scanned through the text. 'Famous football player Louis Tomlinson came out the crowd as bisexual 2 years ago.'. Harry found himself smiling and turned his phone off again. After a couple more minutes of daydreaming,

ding!

Harry scrambled up to sit straight on the couch and he carefully picked up his phone, his hands slightly trembling. His lock screen had a new notification reading;

New message from @ louistomlinson91

Harry's breath hitched.