09 • εννέα

———•••#•••———

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

The atmosphere in the car was so weird because of a certain someone beside me. Taehyung was trying so hard not to crack a smile. Even when we stopped at a drive thru to get dinner, I saw in the corner of my eye how he victoriously fist pumped the air.

I chuckled, he probably thinks that I don't see it.

The rest of the car ride was just me telling him the directions while he still kept his cool 'I'm still mad' front. Good lord, was he seriously this excited to come to my place?

When we finally pulled up, Taehyung immediately held my hand. The other holding the bags as I guided him to my apartment.

"Woah." I smiled when I heard him say that from the back. I placed my bag on the sofa and returned to hand him my extra slippers. "You've got a nice place." Taehyung said, mindlessly walking around in my apartment.

My apartment was something I was really proud of. It wasn't as big compared to the other ones in the building but mine was still pretty decent. I have bought this after a collaboration with one of JYP's groups becoming successful.

The walls were all white. A few touches of gold and grey made my home look clean and organised.

"You play the piano?!" I heard Taehyung yell near the living room, now touching a few ivory keys from my grand piano.

"Let's eat first, c'mon." I called him from the dining area. It was a four seater, wooden table just beside the kitchen.

We both sat in front of each other. Taehyung automatically grabbing the dishes and putting a large amount on my plate.

"Yah! Yah! I can't finish all of these." I stared wide eyed at the mountain of food in front of me. He cutely rolled his eyes and scoffed. "At least try to finish it. I'll have it if you can't eat anymore." He said with a mouthful of food.

I sighed and began eating.

"You're left handed?" Taehyung asked me after a couple of minutes. His eyes were trained to my left hand holding the chopsticks. I only nodded.

"I inherited it from my dad." I told him. (idek if you can inherit this but i'm left handed so whatever)

"They're in Australia, right?" He peered at me curiously. I tilted my head and furrowed my brows. "Wait, how do you know they're from there?" I asked him. His ears immediately turned bright red. He turned away from me, refusing eye contact.