A new quiet life

It is over, finaly. The Doom Slayer or Flynn Tagart, has done it. He did the impossible. He destroyed hell for good. There was nothing anymore in hell. Nothing. Nada. Nope. Just brimstone and the fire that started to fade. He, with the help of his AI, managed to destroy hell for good. But now what?

He returned to his Fortress of Doom, only to sit on a chair.

"You've finaly did it."he heard a familiar voice, it was dr.Samuel Hayden

"Now what are you going to do,
Slayer?"said Sammy

He responded with a grunt.

"We should really find a way to make you talk again."

'It would be nice.'thought the Slayer

"Well it is over, you are no longer needed, humanity is now safe from the biggest danger ever possible
, you could always go back at sleeping for a thousand years. Or you could go to another dimension."

'Why would I go to another dimension?'tought the Slayer

"If you would go to another dimension you could get a vacation." said the doctor

'A vacation... that doesn't sound half bad, still it is nicer than staying in the Fortress of Doom.'

"So, do you agree with me?

He responded with an thumbs up meaning that he agreed.

"Good, I will send you into a fantasy world where wars are little and bloodshed is nonexistent, I will give you enogh currency to buy yourself a house and necesities, if a problem rises on Earth, I will contact you."

"Farewell Slayer, and have a nice holiday." Samuel said in his normal robotic tone

A blue portal had opened, the slayer took only the necesities, those being his toys, guns, albums and cheats.
The Slayer entered the portal, the portal closing on him.

The Slayer looked around. He was on a hill, extremely green with blue, red and yellow flowers, the hill was beatiful to say the least. Around the hill was a bushy green forest that had birds and other wildlife in it.

The Slayer takes a deep breath of the clear and non polluted air. The sun was up in the sky blazing hot, it's heat was extremely comfortable for the slayer. He felt... amazing, like he was alive again. Not that he was dead, but he forgot how relaxing nature is.

He exhaled again. He choose a direction and went that way. Few hours of walking around the forest the Slayer found a city. It was huge. Not bigger than the Fortress of Doom, no. But it was very big. He went to the gate of the unknown city. There he found 2 guards, they noticed him and said:

"Halt! This is the holy city Lescatia, who are you tresspaser?"

'So the name of the city is Lescatia' the slayer thought

He needed to speak to the guards and show them that he was no threat.

"I am sorry that I scared you, I am a simple tresspaser that wanted to make himself a new life" the slayer said with such a deep tone they thought it was a giant speaking... well they were right the slayer was an 2 and a half meters tall (8 ft) giant.

"A-alright then b-but first you must go trough a verification by a priesstess here" said the second guard

"Put y-your hand on the globe, please" the priesstess said

The slayer puttet his hand in the globe and it sent a small jolt around his body.

"You are clear to go mister...?"

"Tagart, Flynn Tagart"

"Alright mr. Taggart, have a safe stay" the priesstess said

The Doom slayer went inside the city while the guards talked:

"Did you see his height!? He was as tall as an ogre, or even taller!"

"Yeah, but did you see his armor!? I've never ever seened something like that!"

'I hope he will not kill someone, but he seemed nice' the priestess said to herself

*scene change to the slayer at a house buying estate*

"50000 gold for this house, 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 master bedroom"

"How about 45000 gold?"

"47500" the seller said

"46750 gold, or else..." his doom blade came out

"A-a-alright 46750 gold!"

The Slayer hands the seller the money, and the seller gives the slayer his keys. The slayer says goodbye to the seller. The seller took a deep breath and said "Thank the Chief God he is gone, he was too scary."

Flynn finaly arived at the house he bought and looked inside. It was nothing special. The furniture was made with wood and was beautifully decorated, there were a few painting and flowers, a fireplace and a couch. In the kitchen he had a table and 6 chaira for the table, he had a magic powered stove and a few cabinets. The bathrooms weren't to special aswell, just a normal bathroom with a huge bathtub, well for him it was the perfect size. He settled in his house and decided to take off his armour. Right now his new and quiet life was starting.