Work, where is work!?

*timeskip 1 month*

The Slayer has finaly woken up. Because of his new life he became a little lazy with sleeping, but still would never miss his morning training: 300 push-ups, 500 squats, 20 minute long plank, lifting 500 kg 200 times, and running for an hour, at 40 km per hour. It was like any other morning eat and then train. Then after that he would go to work. He works as an adventurer and takes quests with payment. He always chooses the hardest quests, because nobody takes them and because they pay a lot.

Finishing his training he went off to the guild. He became good friends with Sasha Fullmoon. A veteran hero, now a nun at a local orphanage. The doomslayer would often visit her and the children. He was liked by the children and begun to call him 'uncle', because he would tell them storys about a man who slayed demons and saved his world. He would often talk with Sasha as well. Most of the time when passing by, he donates some gold to the church. Sasha once asked him to repair the roof if he could. The Slayer accepted and repaired the roof. Sasha even wanted to pay him, but he politely declined.

Ariving at the guild he choose the hardest quest. The quest was about escorting a man through a corrupted forest, why would the caravan go trough a corrupted place was beyond him.
He met monsters before, he thought that monsters here were bloodthirsty. Oh boy was here wrong. He didn't met a monster, but a beautiful woman with extremely revealing clothes, with wolf ears and tail, and huge 'assets'. She demanded that he and his former customer would come with her. The one that hired me was scared, while I looked at her with confusion 'These are monsters?!'. I was awakened from my confusion when the wolf girl tried to pounce on me. Of course, if I killed her I would lose all of my reputation, so I only knocked her out. We arrived safely at the location, and I was payed by my customer.

Since I found out who and what monsters are, I never killed one, just knocked them down.

He now was with his employer. He said that he needs to go trough the forest to collect some herbs.
He said that it will be very dangerous and I should turn back now, when hell would freeze over I would decline. Wait... I froze hell!!! Anyway we went into the forest and I defended this guy's ass. Not a surprise, alot of monsters came to us, especially me because I reeked of spiritual energy, I don't know why doe...

Few hours later, this guy finally found all the herbs he needed. We headed back and he paid me.
But unknown to the Slayer, his employer was actually Druella's puppet that set this quest especially for the Slayer, to know more about him. She herself sent a few monsters to them. Some powerful in strenght and some with lots of demonic energy in hope to corrupt his mind.

*Druella's POV*
This man... has peaked my interest. He is immune to demonic energy, even though having the most spiritual energy she has ever seen. He seemed to knock out the monsters, trying to not hurt them at all.

'This man... surely is extremely insteresting, she knew one thing about him and that he... will become her husband~!' the thought of her in his manly arms aroused her alot.

But now she had another objective, the Fall of Lescatia.

She decided that she will attack in 3 months. And she will get her soulmate. She won't let him escape.

'Soon my love... very soon~.' she thought touching herself

*Slayer's POV*

After I got my payment I went to the church to see Sasha. Inside all of the children were sleeping, it was night by the way, he hoped that Sasha was still awake, he really liked being around her. And where is Elt? Problably was out on a walk. I searched for Sasha but to no avail. Until I saw that a rug was moved. I moved the rug aside a little more and I found a hatch 'What is this?' I said to myself. I opened the hatch and went downstairs. I heard the voice of Sasha but she was with someone else. Going deeper I saw Sasha and with a few... monster children?! Sasha took notice of me and looked at me with fright. I looked at her, confused on why did she hid monsters in her basement. And then I spoke