depressed

Hi kitties

Harry

"I am regretting after shifting with you." She said but I heard it and I smiled. Just few days more babe and then we would be together. I know that she doesn't like to be with me but until I know the whole truth I can't let her go. I don't know why Brent is so much helpful but it is indeed clear that he knows something and will be needing our help in future soon.

"You go and bring me a cup of coffee." I said and she glared at me before she went outside and I chuckled. She is really cute. I never thought that because of some lies our life would turn into something miserable. I really want to fix everything but firstly I want to know what is hidden by me and why there was a need for her to tell me a lie when she could have told me the truth? I don't know how many truth are buried and how many lies I have surrounded by but all I want right now is to know what is hidden from me. And that will be only happen when Hazel will open herself up. I will be waiting for her. Soon she come inside with a cup in her hand and put it in front if me.

"You could sit down." I said and she looked at me.

"I don't have wish to sit down." She said and I smiled.

"As you wish." I said and she was irritated with my answer. I was searching for a file but I wasn't able to find it. I am quite messy when it comes on finding the things.

"What are you looking for?" I heard her voice and I smiled secretly. She still cares but isn't showing anything on her face.

"I was searching for the blue file from yesterday." I said.

"You will get it when you will have it." She said and it left me confuse. I looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"You had left the file in the office only." She said and I remembered that I had left it on the file. I sighed. I sat down.

"You wait over here. I will go and bring your file." She said and went outside. The office from here is twenty minutes away by walking and by car it is less than ten minutes and I am thinking that she will choose the walking path. I know her well enough. I drank the coffee and smiled. She remembers what kind of coffee I like. I am glad that she still cares about me but is not showing anything on her face. I sighed. That is the problem that she isn't showing anything. Everything had changed in just one year but my love for her isn't changed a bit. There wasn't a day when I haven't thought about her and let her go out of my mind. Even though I wanted to forget her but the more I try to push myself towards that I would be remembering her more. I stand up and went to the drawer and saw the blue velvet box in which a chain was present and beside it was a red velvet box in which rich is present and I wanted to propose her on that day but everything go ruined when she told me those words.

I wanted to throw them away. Many time I had thought to do that but my heart really didn't listen to my intention and I left them over here and checked them over in hope that I will throw them away but now I don't have intention on doing that thing once again. I just want to know the truth and I hope that soon I will come to know about that. But till then I am glad about that day was all lie. I really wanted to hear this only but from Hazel mouth. Could it be possible that Brent and Hazel are fooling around me. But by looking at Brent it wasn't like that he was pulling jokes on me neither Hazel is looking like that. I think I should go back to my natural self so that even if they are fooling around then also they don't feel that I have effect of them over me. I will do it only. I really can't let anyone play with my heart once again not even Hazel. She had played with my heart once and not once again.

I think I should find the truth on my own. I can't sit quietly and do nothing because because I want my damn answers and for it I will do anything. I sat back and started to think from where i could start and I think I know from where I should start. The day where we broke up. Brent had said that there was somebody that day. I have to find that person and ask him about the truth. I looked at the time and was confused. Hazel should be home by now. But where is she? Did she had gone to meet her love? This thing is making my heart clench. My heart is saying not to think about this because it could be possible that this time everything is true. But my brain is not at all ready to accept it. I heard the door being opened and I went outside and found her bit depressed. What had happened with her? I asked myself.