Leaving

Hi kitties

Harry

We were taking even though Mrs. Wesley had talked bad about Hazel but I controlled myself because she has a reason to say that.  Soon I heard the knock on the door and Mrs.  Wesley go and opened the door. 

"You have a visitor Erin." I heard Mrs. Wesley saying that and I think Mr.  Wesley had come now. I saw a figure coming inside the living room and soon Mr. Wesley was on the door.  He was shocked but soon smiled and come towards me and sat in front of me.

"Good afternoon Mr.  Wesley." I said.

"Good afternoon Mr. Stone.  What brings you here? " He asked.

"I wanted to know about Hazel. " I said and he sighed.

"I knew one day you will come to ask me about her." He said and I was confused.

"What do you mean? " I asked him.

"I mean that one day you will be curious to know her when you will find so many mystery around her." He said and I nodded.

"So will you tell me what is really around Hazel? " I asked him.

"I can't tell you whole thing because she haven't told me everything. But let me tell you. It has been ten months since I worked with her. There wasn't a vacant place to employee for person.  But that day she came and asked me to give her the job.  I tried to reject her again and again but she kept knocking begging me for the job.
I asked her the reason and her eyes filled with tears. But she controlled over them and told me that few years ago her mother had taken the debt from some Mafia people and her mother said that if she can't repay the money than she will give away her precious thing and that was her own daughter and from then on she has to work so much hard to pay the debt so that she can't go in the hand of those Mafia and this what encouraged me to keep her on job.

She also said that her mother is suffering from disease and she want to cure it. So that is why she wanted the job." She said and I was shocked to here that. Her own mother had collateral her for the money she owned. Why the hell she didn't told me? Maybe I could help her.

"And how your company got destroyed?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I will tell you." I heard Mrs. Wesley voice and she sat beside Mr. Wesley.

"After three months Erin started to get some threatening call that said to fire her but he being stubborn he didn't paid any attention. They keep on threatening us and told us that they will make us go bankrupt and it happened. I would suggest you that you stay away from her." Mrs. Wesley said.

"I think they had hacked my account to draw out every money." Mr. Wesley said.

"Mr. Wesley, thank you for the information. After knowing the whole truth I will help you get your whole company and I could say this with confidence that your company will rise once again." I said and shook my hand with him and then bid my goodbye. I come out of the house and sat inside the car. I can't believe that her mother can do something like this. I don't know what is going on with Hazel life. I shouldn't have left her when she was pushing me away. I should have grabbed her hand keep her beside me. I shouldn't have let her go.

I accelerated towards my house in hope that I will find her over there . When I will go to home I will try to talk with her and will know what is really wrong with her and want to know whole truth. I arrived at my house and it was almost 7 in the evening. I remembered that someone was calling me and I took my phone from the backseat and switched it on. I was having so many missed call. But why they were calling me. I went inside and went towards Hazel room. But she  was not there. I went to search her but she was no where. I wen towards the living room and sat on the sofa and ran my hand in my hair.

"Sir," I heard someone voice and I looked up and found a housekeeper.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Sir around 4 pm Ms. Ibsen came and she went away with a suitcase. I think she was going somewhere and that too in hurry." She said and that left me in total shock. Where the hell she had gone? She must have left the application. I went though the email and found her email about leave application. It didn't describe much where she was going but just put some common speech and send it to me. My phone started to ring and it was from Sam.

"What is the news Sam?" I asked him

"Sir I have seen Ms. Ibsen on the airport. I think she had gone to England. And sir one more thing Harold has also gone to England behind her." He said. Hazel had gone to England? Without telling me.

"Sam do one thing ask Jayson to prepare the jet. We are leaving to England tonight." I said and hung up.