Special chapter: festival part 2

3rd person POV

"Once upon a time.... There was a lonely princess...." The voice of Minami echoed around the gym. The spotlight was above a blonde haired girl in a blue dress, she faced the crowd with a sad expression.

"And a cold-hearted Kitsune/Fox..." Another spotlight was turned on, under it was a boy in red his back facing towards the crowd.

The two spotlights disappeared, along with the two as the stage was covered in darkness once more.

"Shimizu Hayami was the blonde girl, but I wonder who was the other guy...." Watari whispered to the others.

"The Princess, Yasu her name, was distant and always expressionless. She never felt like she belonged with anyone making her feel very lonely. She only confided with her younger brother but she always felt as though he did not cause an emotion she craved. " Minami's voice resumed. The scenery changed to one of a bedroom and the same blonde girl along with another blonde boy appeared to be conversing. The boy was smiling but the girl kept her stoic face.

"Wait Yahaba!?" Matsukawa exclaimed, but it was only heard by the volleyball team. They looked at the boy closely and indeed it was their other setter. "Yahaba's the prince?" Matsukawa questioned in disbelief. "He actually can pull it off... " Kindaichi murmured.

The setter on the other hand was utterly embarrassed. 'This is to embarrassing... No, Yahaba! Remember Yukio's words!!!' he gulped and tried to calm himself down.

"O-Onēsan, how are you t-today?" Yahaba stuttered and cursed himself for it.

"ah... I'm fine Otōto... " Shimizu said with a monotonous tone and gently patted his head to not move the wig. Yahaba's was scarlet, Shimizu had to control herself from giggling. "Now go and enjoy yourself..." She said in the same time as she did before.

"But Onēsan, come with me! Let's spend the day together like before!!" Yahaba exclaimed his face heating up more. Shimizu's eye lids lowered and she turned her head away from Yahaba. "I'd rather stay in the castle... Go on Otōto..." She said and turned away from him. Yahaba displayed a disappointed expression and walked away, he approached the side of the stage where most of the other people in his class were. Once he was out of sight from the crowd he fell to his knees and trembled a bit.

Yukio approached the embarrassed boy and tried to comfort him. He grabbed Yukio sleeve and whispered to him. "I could literally feel their gaze Yukio-kun..... It felt so humiliating! " Yukio only pat his back in reassurance, "Thank God I was turned away from them. They didn't see my face thankfully." He breathed out, still comforting the visibly embarrassed setter.

"Damn I didn't know Yahaba could act...." Iwaizumi muttered while Oikawa lightly criticized him.

"While her brother was of having fun, Yasu had unconsciously wandered out the castle. Her feet took her to a forest before she even realized what she was doing, she was lost... " Minami continued. Shimizu was seen mindlessly walking then the curtains were drawn. The scene was changed to a forest and Shimizu was right in the middle of it.

"Yukio... Your going soon." Yahaba said to the boy who panicked a bit and demanded for the fox mask he had to wear. "At least I have this mask right Shigeru?" He said to the boy and quickly went into his position.

"W-wait, where am I? Oh no, I shouldn't have wandered off and stayed in my room.... " Shimizu's voice trembled and she fell to her knees, her hands clenching the hem of her dress as she she'd fake tears.