chapter 23: The return of Mad dog

3rd person POV

"YUKIO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Suzune yelled shoving her phone to the lazy ravenette's face.

"H-Huh?!" He yelled and the rest approached the pink haired girl.

"Suzune-chan what are talking about?" Oikawa asked the girl then tilting his head in confusion. She looked at him with wide eyes before glaring at the boy in front of her.

"Trashykawa-senpai look at this!" She exclaimed quickly going up to the brunette setter. Giving her phone to him the others huddled around Oikawa who gave them a clear view of the device. Their eyes went wide at it.

It was a picture of Atsumu with his hand slung on the boys shoulder pulling him to his chest. The bleached blonde had a cheeky grin while Yukio only glanced at the phone noncholantly. The caption on top of the picture was.

Yuki's no. 1 Setter!!

Oikawa and Yahaba's eyes twitched in annoyance scrolling down to see another photo with Yukio. It was one with Osamu instead as his hands formed a peace sign with Yukio peacefully drinking a chocolate milkshake. The caption was:

Yuki's no. 1 Spiker!

Iwaizumi and Kunimi scoffed at the photo. Scrolling down was a photo of Yukio playing on his console while Suna rested his head in his lap.

Bendy-Boy and Kitsu!!
No. 1 Middle blocker!!

It was Kindaichi's turn to be annoyed as they continued to look at the photos of Yukio and the four second years of Inarizaki. A gloomy aura surrounded them as Suzune bombarded the boy with questions.

"They're my friends from Hyogo you dumbass. I went to visit them on summer break!" He exclaimed hitting the back of the girls head.

"Why is titled as Bendy-Boy and Kitsu?" She asked taking back her phone from the setter.

"I call him Bendy-Boy, he calls me Kitsu." He stated bluntly which Suzune nodded.

"Ne-Ne~ Haru-chan is he really your favorite setter?" Oikawa asked with a gloomy aura while poking the boys cheek. Yukio blinked a few times with a look of surprise before his expression returned to blank.

"No." He simply stated. Oikawa visibly brightened after hearing the boy as did Yahaba.

"Tobio's my favorite." Yukiosaid bluntly and Oikawa sulked. He whined at the boy making Yukio annoyed at his actions.

"I don't actually have a favorite Boke. It's unnecessary." He murmured making Oikawa look up at him with a wide grin. He looked at him curiously and pinched the boys side, making Yukio flinch.

"What do you mean it's unnecessary?" He asked with a pout.

"I mean having favorites is useless. And quite touching me!" He exclaimed backing away from the setter. This only made oikawa grin as he started to poke and pinch the boy until he hid behind Iwaizumi.

"Quite bothering our Kouhai, Kusokawa!" He barked out smacking his childhood friend as Yukio continued to hide behind him.

"Hidoi, Iwa-chan!!" He yelled, grasping his head in pain.

Suzune watched her friend interact with his team with a soft smile. She cleared her throat catching the attention of a few people including Yukio.