Part 10 - Epilogue

after 2 years . 

MUMBAI 

where we can see a beautiful and classy house though it is small but the interiors and the exteriors looked awesome and unique , and if we go inside we can see in a couple who are in the mid 20's who are madly deeply in love with each other and who became their each other pillar of strength in their hard times , and both cant live without each other , who are 2 bodies but one soul , by now we can guess its non other than manik malhotra and nandini manik malhotra . 

who are sitting in the living room and then we can see another couple who became the family for manik and nandini those are pooja and sahil .  

both the couples are chilling cracking jokes and enjoying their happy space and they are in their own world . but a call disturbed their talks sahil got a call from his head .and all of them kept quite and sahil answered the call and his head told 

sahil : hello good morning sir 

head : good morning sahil sorry to call u on the weekend 

sahil : no problem sir 

head : sahil i called to inform that as we know that every year there will a business awards right 

sahil : yes sir 

head : and in the best company they nominated our company and manik's company and also in the top businessman they nominated manik name also and tomorrow night is the award night and till now they didn't reveal any thing but we got the invitation and i think even manik also got so inform him . 

sahil : that's good sir , sure sir i will check with him . 

after that they cut the call and sahil went inside the room 

sahil : nandini check ur mail once if u got any invitation or not 

all were confused but nandini bought her laptop and opened the mailbox and checked that she recieved a invitation for the awards 

nan: yes tomorrow there is award ceremony and our MN industries and sahil's company were nominated and for the top businessman category manik u are nominated 

after reading the mail both sahil and pooja congratulated manik , after that nandini hugged him 

nan: congratulations proud of u baby 

man: thank u baby and kissed her forehead 

after that as it was saturday so they decided to go for a long drive . 

so all left in manik car for a long drive and they enjoyed the cool breeze and the girls took some pics and they dragged boys also and in the return they stopped a highway  at a restaurant to have their lunch . and they had their lunch and after that the girls decided to go for mall so on the insist of the girls the boys drove to the pheonix market city and they parked the car and all the 4 members entered into the mall and boys knew that girls will first choose to go for shopping so they informed the girls to do their shopping and the boys went to the SMAASH the play zone they went for the bowling . and here the girls went to their fav brands and they selected some clothes and also they bought the attire for the award ceremony after that they called the boys so that they can choose the attire for the event and soon the boys also came where the both nandini and pooja were and all the 4 left to the men's section and they picked some clothes and went for the trials and and selected and they paid the bill . and they decided to go for food court and grabbed  some munchies  and filled their stomachs and they spent some time in the mall itself and they for their homes and decided that they will directly meet at the award ceremony .