Little Cas

Dean: DaddyCastiel Little age: 4-5

Dean: Daddy
Castiel Little age: 4-5

It was a peaceful day in the bunker, much to everyone's joy. Castiel was in headspace today and was currently playing the living room while Sam was reading in the library and Dean was cooking, able to check on Castiel when he needed.

As Dean was finishing up lunch, he heard a crash from the living room.

He ran I with Sam not far behind and saw Castiel sitting in front of the tv, that was now broken.

"Cas, what happened?" Asked dean. Castiel whimpered and hud his face in his bed plushy. "Accident, daddy. Didn't mean too!" Said the mental toddler.

Dean sighed as Sam went back to the library.

"Castiel, what happened?" Asked dean again. The boy shook his head, not wanting his daddy to be mad at him.

Dean crosses his arms.

"Castiel James, answer daddy when he asks you a question," said Dean sternly. Cas peaked out at him.

"I throwed the ball at it. I didn't mean too!" Said Castiel as tears formed in his eyes.

Dean sighed. While in headspace the boy didn't know how strong he really was. Dean had always allowed him to softly toss a bouncy ball at the bunker wall. He knew this would happen sooner or later.

"Cas, honey bee, I'm not mad," said Dean gently. Castiel sniffled and looked at him. "Come on love. Lets go eat lunch!" Said Dean as he lifted the boy.

He called for Sam then the three of them sat down and ate the spaghetti dean made.