Little Jensen

Dedicated to:
ajh2721

Jensen little age: 3-4Daddy: MishaJared: Jared/Jarwed

Daddy: Misha
Jared: Jared/Jarwed

They were on set, filming. Misha wasn't needed today so it was only Jared and Jensen.

Jensen slow started slipping without knowing, but Jared and the other crew members noticed.

"Hey, Jensen, how old are you bud?" Asked Jared softly. The boy looked at him and held up three fingers with his thumb in his mouth. Jared smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Wanna go get a snack?" Asked Jared. The mental toddler nodded happily and reached for Jared to hold him. Jared lifted the shorter man and carried him to the snack table.

Richard saw when Jensen was slipping and texted Misha, letting him know he was needed.

Jared sat Jensen in a chair and handed him a sippy cup and some Cheetos. "I'll be right back!" said Jared as he pet the boys head before he went to his trailer to get a blanket for Jensen, knowing he liked holding one when his daddy wasn't around.

He grabbed his blue blanket that he bought for little Jensen and went back out to the boy. He laughed as he saw Jensen was covered in Cheeto dusk. He grabbed napkin and cleaned off the boys face, Jensen trying to push Jared away as he did.

"Daddy?" asked Jensen, wanting his daddy. "Daddy's on the way," assured Jared as he lifted him and handed him the blanket. Jensen held the blanket close and sniffled, wanting his daddy. Jared shushed him gently and kissed his head.

He wanted Jensen to take a nap before Misha got there, knowing the boy needed one. But he knew Jensen wouldn't nap if you mention it. So, he walked around set in hopes of getting the boy to sleep.

Much to Jared's joy, the boy slowly drifted to sleep in his arms. Jared let out a sigh of relief, knowing little Jensen was getting close to a meltdown. 

When Misha arrived he smiled at the sight of his baby asleep in Jared's arms.