Part Three: A Pen

"Pen?" You wave the golden pen in the air, noticing Misa pout. You are about to give in and pick another object when Light pushes her off his lap.
"Your idea, Misa." He smirks down at her as he walks away. Taking the pen from you as he passes, he makes his way to Misa's room. Hesitantly, you follow. Misa moans indistinctly as you walk down the corridor. Light waits, holding the door open for you. He smiles slying, locking the door behind him.

"Why did you lock it?" You quiery, hearing the loud click.
"I wouldn't want to be interrupted." He begins to walk towards you. You back away, causing yourself to fall back onto the bed. He lets out a low laugh.
"You know, I've been thinking about this for a while." He is now stood above you.
"And what would that be?" You move up the bed, placing your head gently onto the pillows. He climbs onto the bed,  moving over you.
"What it might be like to have you, like this. Hmm, this will be interesting." He grazes your neck with his lips, placing them next to your ear. He whispers in low tones, "And on Misa's bed, too." He tuts.

Gently, he traces your neck with his tongue before biting down. You gasp at the sudden pain. He moves back, looking at you for a moment. There is something in his eyes that frightens you for just a moment. His hands move quickly to remove your t-shirt.
"W-wait, Light." You moan his name, betraying your attempt to resist him. He unhooks your bra and throws it to the ground. With a steady and firm hand, he massages one of your breasts as he kisses from your lips to your neck. Occassionally, he bites and knaws at your sensitive skin. You cover your mouth, hushing any moans that may wish to escape. You hear footsteps stomping towards the bedroom door. Light moves back, exhasportated, and sighs heavily.
"This isn't over!" He huffs, allowing you to dress yourself.

Misa bangs on the door and rattles the handle.
"Why is this door locked?! What are you doing to my Light?!" She shouts, continuing to pound against the door.
"Just a moment, it got a bit jammed is all!" Lying, you try to calm her to keep her from causing a scene. As you clasp the lock and go to turn it, you are pulled around to face Light. 
"I will have you." It comes out as a near growl. He bites your neck one last time before allowing you to exit the room.
Working on steadying your breath, you re-enter the living room. You hear Light groaning as Misa fusses over him.