Trust in love

Thank you for your likes and comments on previous chapter. It means a lot to me. Here is the next chapter. Hope you like it.

Chapter 5: Trust in love

''Love is a magic. It's about trust and understanding. It's putting the other person before you effortlessly. It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all''

Abir: What about your and Nishant's marriage? Your surgery? That day after you left I talk to your doctor. He said your abortion process is done. Your pregnancy is terminated.

There is no expression on her face and this makes him panic. He bombarded her with millions of questions but Mishti gave him no hint neither she is ready to break the bubble. His tension arises while he sees his angry Chorni clearing the mess he has created a few moments later.

Abir: Mishti, stop all this and give me an answer first. your silence is killing me.

She gets serious all of the sudden and inch back.

Mishti: You are right.

Abir: Mishti, you are scaring me. Tell me the truth. Is our baby alive or not?

Mishti: This is your packback Mr devil Rajvansh. You not only dared to hurt me but this time you tried to break our marriage photograph. Why are you so keen to know if I am still carrying your baby or not. You were so desperate to marry that Neha after sending me divorce papers, wasn't you?

Abir: It's not true. I love you, only you. You know me.

Mishti: But you don't know me yet, how violent I can be if anyone dares to mess with my loved ones. Anyways I am hell tired. (She yanked, stretched her arms and sat on the chair lifting her heavy lehenga with her legs on the bed.)

Her bare legs were exposed to him. Instantly he turned his head. He is not sure whether he has any right to look at her like this or not. It pricks him to think she will become someone else's wife. They are divorced now and she can't stay with him.

Mishti: Why are you staring at, my Ex husband? I know I am hot. Aren't I?

Abir: Yes You are..very much..Ermm...I mean..

Mishti: Made one hot coffee to reduce my stress. I am so tired. (She said in a seductive way and then removed the pin of her dupatta before throwing it off her body revealing her beauty to his naked eyes.)

Abir became very uncomfortable so he immediately shut his eyes.

Abir: What about Nishant? You didn't answer me.

She said nothing. AFter a while, she approaches him and places a small peck to his neck causing him to shudder. He got hell shocked by her sudden action.

Abir: Angry chorni tum yeh.. (He gets numb by the way her hands slowly stroking him.) Please stop this..what are you doing. (She remove his shirt buttons and ran her hands all over his chest and biseps.

Mishti: My ex husband is so hot..That night I didn't tasted you but today we

He held her right hand signing her to stop but she did exactly what he told her. She brushes her finger across his handsome face and next moment pulls him dangerously close to herself. Their is are only a few inches apart. Her milky soft skin is exposed to his eyes and he couldn't help but to admire her beauty.

For sometime, Mishti succeeded in diverting his attention. But his mind is still in dilemma as many things are still unclear and until he gets his answer he can't be at peace.

Abir: Why are you doing this to me?

Mishti: Because you are mine.

She said trailing uncountable kisses all over his face until both went breathlessly closer to each other.