Happily ever after

Extremely sorry for this delay. I am very busy in classes and trying my best to give you updates. This is the last chapter of this short story.

Chapter 6: Happily ever after

Mishti tried a lot to talk to him but Abir is so upset with her he locks himself up and is not willing to hear a word from her. After knowing the fight sequence she had played to Knock Nishant down, Abir lost his temper. He is hell mad at her.

Mishti: Abir suno..toh..Acha baba kaan pakadke sorry.. (Standing outside his room, she make a baby face feeling very sorry for what stunt she had pulled) Please Maan jao na..dekho main tumhare liye apna pyaare badi Ma aur bade papa ka ghar chodke ayi aur tum mere saath..Abir... (For you I left my lovable Badi Ma and Bade papa and you are behaving like this..)

No response..

Mishti: Did you see the baby.. how your Papa Ajeeb Rajvansh treated his angry chorni..My presence is worthless for him..

Abir: Stop It angry chorni what rubbish are you teaching our little one?

Mishti: Since when did you start caring about my baby? If you really care you would have let me in..

Abir: Just go from here I am hell frustrated right now.

Mishti: Are you sure? (She replied by his silence.) Okay fine I will go back to nishant then.. (With that she started leaving..)

Her provoking statement made him hell mad. He maintains his sanity but it's not helping a lot. Mishti gave the last warning to open the door else she will leave him forever. This triggered him really badly. After sometime, Panic arises within him. There is no sound coming from the other end. He immediately unlocked the door. His longing eyes craved to catch a glimpse of her but she was nowhere to be seen. It broke his heart again.

He ran after her to see where she was.

My angry chorni left me?

MISHTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He screamed out her name. His heart skipped a beat. The thought of losing her bleeding him. He searches her madly in every nearby street but she is nowhere.Does he lose her?

Broken heart, he retired back to the MishBir house which is empty and meaningless without her. Closing his eyes, he began getting the flashback when for the first time he brought his newly wed wife to this beautiful palace. Her smell still lingering in every corner.

Carrying an angry violent into his arms, he stepped inside. She was wriggling to get down to her feet while he was not letting her go.

''It is not easy to get away from your ajeeb rajvansh..''

''You are so mean..how dare you!!!!!!'' She continued her struggle with her sharp nails scratched against his shoulder bone.

''I will kill you, how dare you marry me without my willlll..

Her angry filled voice echoing in the entire palace. She began to struggle against him. Shouting, screaming, pushing, all she was doing to free herself from his clutches. Next moment, he smacked his lips against her soft cheeks- their first kiss of love

She went frooze. Never in their 6 month relationship does he ever approach her or kiss her. It was always her who reciprocated during their girlfriend-boyfriend phase. This was the first time she experienced a possessive side of him. Her eyelashes cast down as she was unable to see him but he held her tightly indicating she only belongs to him.