14

BENJI'S POV

I got off the couch and walked to the front door. I fit was Grayson again I am going to fight him. Im not scared to hurt him again.

I opened the door and it was my assistant Carl.

"Oh hi Carl what brings you here"

"Um I heard about what happened with you and Jorge and I wanted to come by and see if you guys are doing well"

"Thank you Carl and we are doing better now that we are back home"

"You're welcome sir and everyone in the office pitched in and got you a small gift basket" He handed it to me and I took it. It had candy and gift cards.

"Thank you so much Carl this means a lot. I will be back In the office in a 2 weeks. Jorge and I's anniversary is in 3 days and we are going to Paris" I told him

"Okay sir everything is going good at the office. I will get out of your hair now. Have good day sir"

"Have a good day Carl" He walked away and I shut the door. I looked at the time and went upstairs. It was almost midnight.

I changed into some shorts and laid in bed. Jorge wrapped his arms around me and cuddled into me. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight my love" I whispered

"mm goodnight baby"

After that I fell asleep.

In the morning Jorge wasn't next to me and I panicked. Almost every time Jorge isn't next to me in the morning something is always wrong.

I ran around the top floor of our house and he wasn't in any of the rooms. So I checked on the second floor and he wasn't there either. I was really worried now so I check the first floor and I found him in the pool.

"Oh my god Jorge I was so worried" He looked confused.

"Why baby I told you I was going to be in here"

"When did you tell me"

"Like an hour ago"

"Okay I don't remember" I sat on the edge of the pool and put my feet in.

He floated over to me and grabbed my hand and then he pulled me in. I gasped and pushed him under water.

I pulled him up and wrapped my arms around his waist. I buried my face in his neck. I pressed soft kisses on his neck.

"You know how you said you would be all mine when we got home" I whispered into his ear

"Yeah we tried yesterday but got distracted" he answered

"Well do you want to try again babe" He nodded and I brought my lips to his. I pushed him against the pool wall. He pulled away and leaned up to my ear.

"I want you to fuck me right here in this pool daddy" He has never called me daddy. It was kind of hot.

"Are you sure" He nodded. I connected our lips once more and as soon as things got heated someone knocked on the door.

"Who is going to be this time" he laughed and I got out of the pool.

I opened the door to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 540                            Date: 7-14-20
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter

Anyway update on Jonathan. He is amazing and so sweet. It's like we never stopped talking. Should I keep giving updates on him at the end of chapter or nah?

Have a great day/ night💕