15

I opened the door to see some random person.

"Oh yeah I forgot I ordered chipotle" Jorge said from behind me. He grabbed the order from the guy and we went to the kitchen.

"Did you get me anything" I asked him.

"Nope you can starve" He said

"Rude"

"Im just kidding here" He handed me a burrito and we sat down at the table.

"Okay so our anniversary is in 2 days. do you still want to go to paris or do you want to do something else"

"We can still go to Paris I think it will be fun"

"Okay baby. I will call the pilot and tell him. Do you want to leave tonight or tomorrow morning"

"Can we leave tonight" He asked me

"Of course we can baby"

We finished eating and called the pilot. After that I started packing. I stll have no clue what to get Jorge for our anniversary.

I have the perfect idea. I'm going to hire some people to come here and make one of our empty room and art room for Jorge. Yes that is the perfect gift.

A few hours of just chilling we decided it was time to go to the airport. I was so excited to go to Paris with Jorge. We've been talking about it for years but have never done it until now.

(Okay so like I don't feel like writing the plane ride because that will be boring af so yeah)

After the flight we landed in Paris and it was so beautiful. We got to our hotel and the hotel we were staying at was gorgeous.

Once we got to our room Jorge looked out the window and gasped.

"Benji you can see the Eiffel Tower from here" I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his shoulder.

"It's so pretty. Imagine how cool it looks at night" He yawned and I kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to sleep baby" I asked him

"Yeah but just for a little bit" I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bed. We laid down and fell asleep peacefully.

It was peaceful until there was a loud bang outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 377                            Date:7-16-20
Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for it being broing but next chapter will be better.

Update on Jonathan: today he told me he loved me which omg I freaked out. I didn't really believe in soulmates until now. We both want to be oncologists when we are older and we both want to travel a lot in the future. Plus I told him about wanting to March DCI and he said he would move to Ohio for me if I did. He is the best

Have a great day/ night💕