PART 1 EXERCISE ANSWER KEY

Palagay ko, kailangan ko na i-reveal 'yung answer. Meron sa inyo, same answers. Meron naman magkaiba. Pero parehas na tama. May mas tatama pa kasi sa sagot. Ganyan ang board exam.

1. Peter borrowed money from John to buy new pair of shoes. What do you call the money received by Peter?

*May sumagot sa inyo rito ng ASSET which is correct;may sumagot din ng LIABILITY which is also correct. The most correct answer is ASSET AND LIABILITY. Laging tandaan : we make all things balance. Tsaka parang ganito ang multiple choice sa board exam. Lahat ng nasa choices tama. Dapat you need to choose the MOST correct.

2. Peter borrowed money from John to buy new laptop that he's using for his online selling business. What do you call the laptop bought by Peter?

ASSET AND LIABILITY

3. Peter rendered service to John by repairing John's house. What do you call the service rendered by Peter?

REVENUE AND ASSET

4. Peter bought new cars for the reason of reselling the same to his costumers. What do you call the car purchase by Peter?

*Only one account is the answer for this. ASSET. May 1 point kayo. Ang importante hindi zero. Bakit asset lang? Kapag bumili siya, mababawasan pera niya pero madadagdagan imbentaryo niya. Both asset ang cash at inventory.

5. Peter bought new car as a donation for his employee. What do you call the car purchase by Peter?

EXPENSE AND ASSET

6. John earned interest from his savings in the bank. What do you call the interest earned by John?

*Walang nakakuha ng tamang sagot dito. From the word itself, EARNED. Ito sana ang pinakamadali sa lahat. The most correct answer is REVENUE AND ASSET. Kapag nag-interest savings niyo sa bank, hindi ba nadadagdagan 'yung savings niyo? That's why asset(cash) ang kabangga ng revenue.