Chapter three ~ pink, pink and more pink

Adriana's Pov-

A groan left my lips as my alarm went off, I pulled the blanket over my face as the annoying sound rang around the room. Finally finding the energy to shut it off, I remembered that I only had half an hour to get ready.

Throwing the cover off of my body, I grabbed my towels, toothbrush, shampoo and coconut bodywash and I rushed out of my room and into the bathroom before anyone else could. After showering, I quickly brushed my teeth and popped my head out of the door to check no one was in the hallway and bolted back to my room, locking the door.

6.19am. I smiled as I began searching through my beautiful summer outfits, if there's anything I love the most it's clothes..I just feel like it's the way you can express yourself. The reason I have so many? Well it's just wrong to wear an outfit more than once, I just can't do it.. Finally setting on a pink two piece, I pulled the shorts and top onto my petite body.

My outfits just have to be extra.

Applying some light makeup and curling my golden brown hair, I grinned at myself in the long mirror before spritzing some perfume and walking out of my room

-
Trevor's Pov-

"Visitors?" I asked Keith before pulling my gloves on and picking up a stack of hay, chucking it onto the back of the truck.

"Yeah, the Raven family" he rolled his eyes. He's always hated that family, they are the richest in town.

"They are coming by to rent some of our horses for their son's competition" he continued, I was about to reply but my eyes ended up elsewhere.

Bright pink was the colour I saw first at the corner of my eye, making me slowly turn my head to face Adriana. Her bronzed legs glistened in the sun as her hips swayed from side to side as she skipped down the porch steps, her round green eyes came into my view when she lifted her sun glasses onto the top of her head, her plump lips rubbing together when she spotted me and her Grandpa.

She seemed to move with sass and attitude as she walked towards us. Her golden brown hair swishing behind her, while she gripped onto her white handbag. "Hey" her soft voice rang out when she reached us and I was snapped out my daze when Keith spoke up.

"What on earth are you wearing?" He asked and she looked down at her outfit.

"Clothes" she rolled her eyes.

"I know that, but what happened to the overalls? I left them on your bed lastnight..there's no way you can work in those" He stated and I saw her face drop, she glanced over at me and scanned my outfit.

"Your telling me I have to dress like that?" She pointed at my blue overalls and Keith nodded.

"But I will look like a boy-"

"Go and change Adriana, we have work to do" he cut her off and I couldn't help the smirk that spread across my face as I watched her tut and spin around.

"Why are you being so hard on her?" I asked Keith, earning a strange look from him.

"She's here to learn respect, she gets away with murder when it involves her parents..if we have to be hard on her for her to learn that there is more to life than girly shopping trips and spending her parents money, then that is was we have got to do" he explained, I nodded turning my head to look at her walking away once more.

I snapped my head away, shaking it and continuing to throw the huge chunks of hay into the orange truck.

•••