CH-18

CHASE'S POV

I was lying on my bed with nothing to do. I surprisingly healed quite quickly. Marshall said that I would recover in about 2 weeks, but I'm perfect at day 2. Skye asked me if I wanted to play a game of hide and seek with her. I asked her if I should call everyone else to play,which was really stupid because I wanted to spend some time with her in private. Ah whatever. We went to go look for the others, who were playing soccer on the field.

"Hi guys. Wanna play hide and seek?" I asked them. "Yeah sure!" They all said. "So, who's gonna be the seeker?" Marshall asked. "I think it should be Chase." "Yeah Chase!" They all said. "Oaky okay, I'll be it." I said as I turned around and covered my eyes while starting the countdown. "One, two, three, four..."

MARSHALL'S POV

I decided to climb up a tree and hide there. I could see basically everything from there. Rocky hid behind a rock, Skye was on top of the lookout and Zuma was hiding in a bush. Everest couldn't play because, you know why.

"27...28...29...30! Ready or not, I'm coming for you!" Chase hollered as he looked around for all of us. Skye was on top of the lookout, but she had to go to the edge to see. Unfortunately for her, Chase looked up just when she looked down. "Found you Skye!" Chase shouted upon seeing her.

"Aww dangit. You're good." She said as she came down from there. "Now to find the rest." He ran off and sniffed the air trying to find their scent. I was still looking at him when he jumped over the bush and, vanished, into, thin air? What in the?

I saw a purple car with a metal box just behind it. I suddently realized that Chase was in it! Oh crap! The last thing I heard before the car drove away was a snicker.

Sweetie! Sweetie took Chase! Oh I'm gonna kill that little piece of crap! I ran after the car followed by the others. We couldn't catch up to her. Dammit!

SKYE'S POV

Sweetie Took Chase! My Chase! How dare she. I'm gonna kill her. I'm actually feeling scared. What does she want with him? What has he done. What have WE ever done to her?

Anyways, we went to Ryder to tell him what happened. "RYDER RYDER! SWEETIE TOOK CHASE!" We all said. The look on his face became a really stressed one.

"We've got to get him back. PAW Patrol, to the lookout." Ryder said. "Umm Ryder, we're already here." Marshall reminded him. "Oh. Right. Right. But first, tell me how she pupnapped him, because, Chase is a pretty tough pup. He could have easily defended himself." Ryder asked.

"So, we were playing hide and seek. Chase was the seeker and we all were hiding. After he found Skye, he tried to find us. He thought that someone was behind a bush that was on the edge of the sloping hill, so he jumped over it, but since he was in the air, Sweetie hit him with a tazer and dropped him in a fully covered metal cage and drove off." Marshall explained.

"She had a Tazer?" Rocky asked, shocked. "She's more armed than we thought. So, for this mission, you all are going to be using your new gear." "We get new gear? Cool." Zuma said. "Yup, and it's probably the most amazing gear you've seen, because, it's shadow gear."

WE BACK BABY! ANYWAYS, I THINK NOW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE ABOUT 500 WORDS LONG. AND, HERE'S A PICTURE OF THE SHADOW GEAR. I'M HORRIBLE AT EDITING.

IT'S BASICALLY THEIR NORMAL GEAR, JUST THE COLOUR IS BLACK WITH THEIR NORMAL COLOUR AS THEIR TRIM COLOUR. AND, THEY HAVE A LOT MORE STUFF IN THEIR BACKPACK. ANYWAYS THAT WAS CH-18, SO, CH-19 COMING SOON? I DON'T KNOW. PEACE✌🏻

WE BACK BABYYYYYY