ᴺᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ

[DISCLAIMER!!]
(This chapter may be VERY triggering to some people. Please do NOT read this chapter if you feel there's a chance of it triggering you and having a negative impact on your mental health.)

(Ps. Please read A/N at the end of the chapter)

IT'S ALSO MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!🎉
When is your birthday?

_____________________________

1 WEEK EARLIER

Julieta sat on the stool in the kitchen, her head resting against her arms as the coldness of the counter gave her goosebumps.

She felt drained and unmotivated to do anything. Not that there was anything left to do in the first place. 

The brunette felt like she had nothing. 

Guzmán had sent her a text, clearly pissed off about what happened to his sister. However, Julieta couldn't find it in herself to apologize. Marina didn't deserve her apology. 

Ander-- well she didn't know where Ander and her stood at the moment. Whether they were broken up or even still friends, she didn't know for sure. But what Julieta did know was that he was still hurt by what she said, and she wouldn't be able to see him without breaking down. It broke her heart to think they were no longer even friends anymore. They'd known each other for more than eight years now and she valued their friendship so much. Even before they started dating he was always there for her. And now she screwed it up. 

Lu was probably still angry with Julieta for not telling her the truth, and knowing Lu she could hold a grudge for a very long time. And she hasn't spoken to Carla or Polo in a while, both being preoccupied with their relationship. 

Her parents were obviously out of the question. Her mother was avoiding her and her father wouldn't even spend two minutes in a room with her without glaring and storming out. 

Overall, Julieta just felt extremely alone. 

It was a feeling she wasn't really used to. Yes, growing up her parents weren't always around but back then she always had her friends who were there to make her feel otherwise. 

But now, she felt like she had nobody. 

Nobody cares about you, Julieta. The brunette thought bitterly to herself. Nobody cares about your stupid, petty problems.

This is your fault. You did this. None of this would have happened if you would have just listened to mamá and papá. None of this would have happened if you weren't so fucking stupid. 

With trembling hands, Julieta picked up her phone. 

"Well look who it is. Are you finally ready to tell me--"

"Lu..." Julieta whimpered. 

On the other end of the phone, Lu was immediately on alert. "What's wrong?" 

"I-I really need you r-right now, Lu...I know you're m-mad at me and I'm so so s-sorry--"

"Hey, hey, hey. Julieta. It's okay. Everything is going to be okay.

Julieta shook her head, even though Lu couldn't see her. She couldn't stop the tears from falling down. "I'll be right there in two minutes, alright? A-and we can make some blueberry pancakes. I just need you to breathe for me, okay?" 

Lu hung up and Julieta tried to do as told. 

Once again, a ringing sound clouded her hearing. Although this time, she could also hear her heart beating in her ears. She was in hysterics. She felt like she had no control over her body as she trembled.