~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Nineteen: Final Train Journeys

"Does either of you think that everyone's kind of moved on from Cedric, or at least they aren't as upset as they were a week ago?" Danny said

Lina looked away from the countryside view to look at Danny "except us three" she said.

"That's because we knew him the best," Lucy said. She was sitting next to Danny leaving Lina to the long train seat alone. Well, Egg was on her shoulder attempting to fly, and Demeter, who was looking slightly fatter than normal, was asleep where Cedric usually sat.

"That's true," Danny said, "I know that Dumbledore said what happened would affect us all whether we knew Cedric personally or not but whenever I saw one of those first years crying over him all I wanted to do was yell as them."

"Same" Lucy said.

"Me too" Lina admitted although she felt bad for doing so. There was a moment of silence where the three looked at each other and they realised the only way they were getting through this was because of each other.

"The three of us were the only ones that really knew him in that school," Danny said.

"What he was like," Lucy said, "or his habits."

"Like when he's nervous he places his hand on the back of his neck," Lina said fondly.

"How he loved walking you to all your classes just so he could be alone with you," Lucy said, "or always had a Goblet of pumpkin juice ready for you."

"His love of Quidditch," Danny said.

"He was so excited for the World Cup," Lina said.

"He was always there for us," Lucy said "once, when I forgot my homework, he gave me his and took the punishment. Pretty sure Professor McGonagall knew but he still did it."

"He always rescued me," Lina said, "I think it was my first year but Flint was being a dick and even though Flint was older Cedric was there telling him to piss off."

"He always had my back when I would mouth off to whoever was pissing me off," Danny said, "even when I was wrong."

"Cedric backed you up even when you were wrong?" Lucy asked doubtfully "doesn't sound like him."

"In front of whoever I was mouthing off to yeah but then when they were gone he'd tell me I was wrong and being a dick and that I should apologise."