2: I want to leave him, but the premise is that he must be alive (2)

"Because..." The little maid wanted to say stupidly, but suddenly stopped and shook her head at her without daring to say anything.

  Gu Hong had no choice but to say, "Is it because the general didn't let you talk to me? Let me guess... He must have said that I am a man of scheming, talking to me, it is easy to be fooled, so what do I say? Just ignore it, right?"

  The little maid's eyes flickered, she didn't nod or shook her head.

  That means she guessed it right.

  Gu Hong saw the corner of his mouth hooked and said, "Oh, he is true. Didn't I lie to him once... I just lied to him and went to the rivers and lakes by myself, only to get hurt... I know him You feel sorry for me, but you can't slander me like that."

  The little maid looked at her secretly, with a hint of curiosity in her eyes.

  "Actually... I and the general are childhood sweethearts. Maybe you don't believe me, but you also know that your general is not from a famous family, and you may not even be a person of Ji Fengguo? If it is not for his own strength, he It's impossible to have 220 people at such a young age. And I met him before he came to Jifeng, and I was the same as him. My background was unknown. We were still very old at the time. Little, let's work hard to survive...Ah, it's really nostalgic." Gu Hong looked back on the past.

  The little maid was dumbfounded.

  Gu Hong smiled secretly in his heart.

  Bai Licen's life is unknown, and he is not a person of Ji Fengguo. In fact, no one knows. He was tossed and displaced when he was young. He seemed to have been in various countries. Later, he came to Ji Fengguo and was adopted by a blacksmith. Guoan settled down, joined the army, got promoted, and walked to today step by step.

  Gu Hong saw that just processing what she knew was enough to fool the little maid who didn't know anything.

  "Later, he chose to live in Ji Fengguo and wanted me to be with him. But...maybe it was my fault. I am not a peaceful person. Although I am young, I am used to it. A life of drifting and drifting. Therefore, I ignored his advice. I was still wandering alone. I occasionally visited him. I also took advantage of the darkness to secretly meet him."

  Gu Hongjian coughed softly, "I know martial arts, don't you know? So rock climbing is not difficult for me... It's just that he is right. I didn't listen to him. Now it is like this. , It's... alas."

  After seeing the sigh, Gu Hong stopped talking, quietly waiting for the little maid's response.

  She said so much, so that the little maid could also express her own opinions. It is best to express her feelings about the story she made up and at the same time point out what she thinks is unreasonable, so that Gu Hong can speculate. What does Bailitzen want to do?

  However, seeing Gu Hong never expected that, the little maid nodded and said: "It's fine if you know. The general is really anxious when you have been in a coma. Several times in the middle of the night you were about to die. It was the General that was the first to find out, and then he went to call the doctor nervously... The General had to deal with so many annoying people in the court every day, and it was really hard to take care of you when he came back. If you really knew That's wrong. From now on, please listen to the General's words and stay with him!" 221 Gu Hong saw: "..."

  She struggled to suppress the corners of her twitching mouth, squeezing out a guilty expression, and said, "Ah...really...Could it be that the General, will you be with me every night?"

  "Almost, because you might die at any time at that time, Master General slept there." She pointed to the soft couch beside her, very close to the bed, "Get up at any time and see your condition."