the beginning

Eddie and Kay 🤤❤️Love Romance.....🥺🥺🥺

As they both walked into the room and sat down on the bed. Eddie began to gaze into Kay's eyes licking his tongue slowly across his lips thinking out loud, damn I'm a lucky guy as he slowly stares her up and down. She begins to blush then he started to slowly pull her toward him and started to kiss her slowly while their tongues wiggled slowly in each other mouths like two fishes out of water. He began to slowly kiss on her neck while his hand went under her shirt slowly massaging her breast with his hand. He stopped for a brief moment and they both started to strip each other and he pushed her down in the bed they made eye contact while his hand went between her legs. With a deep soft voice he asks "Can daddy slide his finger in?" She with a soft voice said "yes daddy." As he began to slowly push his finger in she reached to grabbed the bed sheets and slowly started to moan. While she tightly closed both of her eyes her moan began to get louder as his fingers went deeper and deeper. She grabbed the sheets harder and harder moaning as loud as she could. With a deep voice he said "Look at me baby." He leaned in for a kiss and said "Look at me." while I finger this pussy the eye contact they both made was so intense it made her want to cum on his fingers so he went deeper and she began to softly say "Daddy I'm about to cum" so he went deeper until she did. He slowly pulled his fingers out of her pussy and her cum slowly started to drip and he looked into her eyes and smirked and slowly licked his finger and leaned in for a kiss. He said to her with a soft deep Voice saying you taste so good I want more. He stared to kiss her neck while patiently sucking on her neck. His tongue slowly moved in a circular motion then he slowly began to lick down and stopped between her legs and kissed her thigh. He stared at her for a second and slowly began to suck on her clit while his tongue slowly wiggled on the top of it and he slowly slid in both of his fingers and she began to grab the sheets with both of her hands moaning oh fuck. It came to a point that he ate her out so good her eyes began to roll back into her head. He slowly pulled his fingers out and opened up her pussy and stick his tongue inside and slowly licked up and down she began to scream until she was wetter than a waterfall so he stopped eating and got up. He slowly licked his lips then kissed her and asked her "do you see why I couldn't stop eating you out baby?" He asks her if she's ready for him to slide his thick hard dick into her she said with a soft seductive voice "yes" so he said "look me into my eyes as I fuck your life away." He began to slowly slide his hard thick dick between her wet Pussy making her even more wet so she got tired of being teased and slowly push his dick head into her as she said fuck omg so he fucked her with the tip as it slowly went in and out of her making her moan uncontrollably, he finally pushed all the way in making her gasp loud asf she was begging him to stop but he continued to go deeper. Until he lost it and fucked her so good until he felt something pushing his dick out of her so he pulls out slowly and she began to squirt  all over his dick. He looked at her and smiled she blushed and said to him "that felt soooooo good daddy." He flipped her over and told her to arch her back and spank her ass while slowly licking his lips pulling her closer. He slowly pushed his dick in her going deeper and slower as his dick brush against her walls slowly stretching it out making her scream she began to put her hand in the way so her folded her hand and began to fuck her in a submission lock making her feel ever inch of his dick until he finally pulled out and left her body shaking. He made her get on her knees and began to suck his dick slowly wiggling the tip of her tongue on his dick head deep throating his dick. He face fucks her until he came into her mouth and she continued to suck his soul away making his body go numb and his eyes roll back and she swallowed his nut and smiled at him. Yet his sexual desire for her wasn't over he went in for a quick fuck and fucked her as hard as he could while he choked her. He quickly pulled out and nutted his warm cum into her pussy as it slowly dripped she put into her mouth and swallowed it and she sucked his dick until every drop of nut was gone and they both took a shower and went to bed and cuddled each other until they both fell asleep.