Morning dessert

Morning Dessert🍨 🤤😫

Morning came Kay was woken up by the smell of freshly cooked eggs and bacon as Eddie began to enter into the bedroom with her breakfast smiling at her. He asked her "how was your night sleepy head?" He began to sit on the bed beside her as they both ate and laughed together smiling uncontrollably at each other. He slowly grabbed her by her throat as she felt his sexual tension and what he was about to do to her. He pulls her closer to his lips and began to slowly kiss her and while his tongue slid into her mouth and their tongue started to tangle together then she pushed him away because it was to much for her to bare. She said where's your breakfast Eddie and he said with a deep voice your my breakfast. She smiled at him as he slowly pushed her back against the bed and came between her legs. He told her he wanted to try something new "close your eyes Kay." He reached under the bed and pulled out a vibrator and began to eat her out while the vibrator was slowly vibrating on her clit. She felt that sexual sensation run throughout her entire body she never felt such intense pleasure. It felt so good that her body went numb and focused on that one spot until her eyes rolled back into her head as he was about to finish her body stared to shake and she came into his mouth. He got up and slowly licked his lips while she stared at him with her finger in her mouth with I'm sorry eyes so he smiled at her. He asked so you want to know what you taste like and before she could say anything he grabbed her by her throat and slowly began to kiss her while his tongue was wiggling around in her mouth and she pulled away. He asked her if she's ready as they both stared deeply into each other eyes so then he started to slowly suck on her nipple while one finger slowly went deep down into her. The other finger flicked on her clit up and down she was softly gasping because the sexual sensation was so much for her she began to tightly grip the bed sheets while softly letting out a seductive moan. That made him drive even more towards his sexual desire which was pleasuring her until her body couldn't take it no more. He slowly pulled his fingers out of her and asked her do you want to taste then he put his finger into her mouth and she began to slowly suck on both of his fingers while looking into his eyes softly moaning then she pushed him on the bed and they started to laugh at each other as she slowly unzipped his pants. She began to suck his dick on soft as it began to grow in her mouth his dick went deeper into her throat then she slowly pulled it out and slowly licked her tongue in a circular motion around the tip of his dick causing him to moan and his eyes roll back in his head. She then began to give him the best head he ever had she began to lubricate his dick with her saliva making him feel the sexual sensation on the tip of his dick. Making his body melt into the bed as his soul was being snatched up from him he began pushing his dick further down her throat by pushing her head down then she slowly pulled it out of her throat and looked him into his eyes smiling saying did you like that daddy?He replied by saying kiss me so they started to slowly kiss while their tongues slowly wiggled together as they pulled away from each other they looked into each other's eye and smiled both of them thought to themselves that they would die fighting for each other and that they wanted to spend their entire lives together. They both felt their intentions for each other then he pushed her backwards into the bed as she began to fall time slowed down and she looked him deep into his eyes then he came between her legs and put her legs on his shoulders and slowly began to penetrate her pussy his dick went down deeper and harder as his hard dick stretch out her pussy making her body shake she tried to push him off and begged him to stop but he just kept on going and went deeper and deeper making her moan and scream as loud as she could. Then he slowly pulled out and told her to arch her back then he slowly pulled her towards him and began to penetrate her Pussy from the back making her feel it even more she tried to put her hand in the way and he pulled it from the back going deeper and harder. He told her to look at him as he began to fuck her soul away she begged and cried stop daddy so he pulled out as she turned towards him he slowly jacked his dick and she opened her mouth and waited then finally he came into her mouth with his warm cum then she swallowed his cum and began to slowly suck the tip of his dick until every bit a cum was gone then they both layed beside each other and started to face each other and kissed then fell asleep smiling next to each other.