Reekid|Red String

Request by @MishaCollinsHips Sorry if this isn't it...Anyways hope you enjoyed!
Reekid's pov

I am with my girlfriend y/n nervous to ask her about something the red string..I looked in my pocket.

"RK? (Reekid) You okay?" She asked. "You've been spacing out a while,"

"Huh! Oh yeah i'm fine," I said quickly putting the two red strings back in my pocket.

"Are you sur-,"

"Yes! but I wanna ask you something,"

"Okay what is it?"

"Y-you know what I gotta go ,"

"Oh.well okay see you soon.."

"Bye," I kissed her head leaving.

I heard a sigh from her at the bench making me feel bad. I hop I didn't make her upset.I got to Josh and them.

"Hey Dawg did you ask her yet?" Eddie asked me.

"No not yet,"

"Are you kidding me bro? You have been avoiding her because to the string for weeks!" Juicy said.

"I know but I don't know I get the heebie jeebies if I try to ask her,"

They laughed since I said Heebie Jeebies.

"It's okay dude It took me forever to ask my wife to marry me," Josh said. (I don't know if he has one :/..)

"Since when did you have a wife,Josh?" Mully asked.

~Tomorrow~

Today is the day I have the courage to ask y/n.I walk on her door step knocking on the door.She opened.

"Oh hey RK,"She said.

"Hi n/n," I kissed her cheek. "Can I ask you something?"

"Oh sure wh-what is it?" She said having a nervous voice.

I went in and we sat on the couch.

"Well can you close you eyes?" I asked.

"Oh okay,"

Y/n shuts her beautiful eyes. I grabbed one of the red strings and tied them around her pinky and tied one around mines too.

"N/n you can open your eyes now,"

She opened her eyes looking at what I put on her and my pinky's.

"RK you didn't..." Y/n said.

"I think I did," I smiled.

She smiled too and hugged me.

"Yes i'll be with you forever!"

We had a passionate kiss.

Best day ever...