3

The morning sun rose in the sky, Harry was up long before the sky even started to lighten.
He'd been awake two hours prior to sunrise, reading a book or four, and waiting until everyone else had woken up.
At around seven in the morning, he'd changed and decided to head down for breakfast after being informed by a house elf.
He came downstairs into the dining room to a sight most people would think was odd.
Hermione and Bellatrix were having a conversation while eating, Hermione's hand interlocked with her girlfriend's.
Draco was sitting next to Ron, talking quietly as they ate.
The others were laughing while Lucius looked to be having a bad hair day.
And Voldemort, was as usual reading the newspaper and drinking his morning coffee.
Harry sat next to Voldemort, getting his own black coffee, and started reading another book.
He ate quietly for awhile, every now and then he'd engage in conversation with Fenrir or The lestrange twins.
"How about a game of killer apple, Ron?" Harry had asked.
Ron promptly spit out his orange juice.
"No way! There's no way I'll ever play that horrible game again with you!"
He replied, standing quickly and backing against the wall.
"What's 'killer apple'?"
It was silent for awhile.
Then Harry smirked.
Lucius just couldn't keep his mouth shut could he?
Five minutes later
"Hold still, Damnit! If you don't want to be shot!" Harry shouted at Ron as the boy placed a red apple on his head.
"I'm trying!" The boy quickly got into position of being stone still, as if his body had lost all its tension, and he'd done it a hundred times.
Harry placed his dominant foot in front, as he aimed his wand at the apple on Rons head.
"The trick is," he said
"To aim just a little lower than you want to target."
He smirked and even went the extra mile to close his eyes as he was now in a proper stance.
Voldemort watched from Harry's right side, amused at the odd situation that was happening.
He had no idea what Harry would actually do.
No one but Hermione did, who was squeezing her girlfriends hand so tight it looked painful even as she chewed her nails in unison to Bellatrix's pained hand.
Lucius and Draco watched from the left, unsure of what the hell was going on.
Everyone else stood behind Harry, as instructed, and waited for whatever was supposed to happen.
Without a second thought everyone's eyes widened as Harry said two words.
With his wand pointed at Rons head.
With his eyes closed.
With Ron going paler than even snow.
"Avada Kedavera!"
The green spell shot quickly out of Harry's wand as everyone but Harry took a deep inhale and gasped at the sight.
With his eyes closed, Harry had somehow managed to shoot the apple on Ron's head, without a scratch.
To Ron that is.
The apple however, disintegrated, into nothingness and a outline of ash, black as coal was all that remained, stuck and burned into the wall behind Rons head.
"Bullseye."
The boy visibly took a deep breath, and released what look to be the biggest sigh of relief ever.
Harry laughed a bit evilly, and Voldemort stood a bit stunned, along with everyone else.
That boy could have killed him.
It was a lingering thought in the dark lords mind, one that he knew was incorrect as Harry's aim was perfect and carefully placed.
He knew the boy wouldn't actually be hurt.
Harry sat down at the table again, continuing his breakfast as if nothing happened.
"I'm never bloody doing that again..." Ron muttered, but knew it was a lie and would do it again if Harry said so.
Or asked really.
After everyone sat down and the initial shock wore off, they were all quite impressed.
Harry Potter was quite the man.
And Voldemort sure as hell wanted him now.