7

Papers were shoved aside, everything on Voldemort's beautiful desk was shoved off and onto the floor, as he gripped Harry's waist and sat him hard on top of it.
His lips locked with Harry's, wanting nothing more.
Voldemort dropped his glamours, Tom Riddle taking over his appearance as he went to what he liked to call his 'lesser form".
He sure as hell wasn't fucking Harry as a half-snake man.
The kiss was passionate and heated, and Voldemort couldn't stop wanting to taste.
He teased and licked at Harry's bottom lip, wanting access.
Harry denied, Angering Voldemort.
Voldemort tugged Harry's hair hard, the boys mouth opening instinctively as the man shoved his tongue in.
Harry moaned into the kiss, gripping the front of Voldemort's robes to pull him closer.
The two wrestled for control of the kiss, Tom won and Harry moaned just a little.
"You know how long I've wanted this?"
Toms deep voice came and the parseltongue did something to Harry.
It was their language.
Only they could understand it, and somehow this made it even more of a turn on.
"How long I've wanted you?"
Voldemort kissed Harry's neck and sucked hard, sure to leave a mark for everyone to see.
"How long you've left me hard and wanting?"
Harry gripped the mans dark hair, his breathing becoming heavy.
"I don't know."
Harry hissed his reply and Voldemort's eyes seemed to go just a bit darker.
"I want you, all of you. Merlin! Tom please!"
Harry's begging and whining made Voldemort capture the boy in a kiss yet again.
Hell, Harry didn't know what exactly would happen when he'd entered the room.
He'd prayed it would end like this.
Tom, kissing him breathless and showing pure need for him.
Harry didn't quite know everything, but he knew he wanted to please the man.
They spent hours lost in each other, Voldemort exploring every inch of Harry's body, and Harry begging for more.
The silencing wards broke that night, Harry's screaming too loud for them to contain it.
He'd get an earful of how loud he was later, but Harry didn't care.
All he cared about, was the beautiful man, ravaging him and the thought that the man was his.
When the two had finally stopped, the sun had barely rose in the sky, both men exhausted.
Harry's arse hurt.
He didn't really notice it as much when he looked at Tom, the man gleaming with sweat and looked to be glowing as well.
He had a content smile on his face, one Harry hadn't seen in a long time.
Voldemort gripped Harry hard and pulled him against him, now in a transfigured bed made from the mans love seat.
Harry had barely heard it, thought his ears played tricks on him.
But when Tom had squeezed Harry's hand, he knew it was real.
"I love you."
Harry smiled, now barely awake Harry managed four words before letting sleep take him in the arms of the dark lord.
"I love you, too."
///////////////////////////////////////
Bonus;
The banging was loud enough to fill the whole castle and Bellatrix had the pillow over her ears, trying to not listen to the two people who broke her silencing wards.
She was going to kill the brat.
But at least he finally got his man.
Hermione giggled and kissed Bellatrix before reapplying new silencing wards, making it quiet enough to sleep.
"They'll probably go at it for hours more, but at least they finally got rid of their sexual tension. Goodnight, love"
Bellatrix mumbled 'Goodnight' back to her girlfriend, and in her arms, finally fell asleep.
////////////////////////////
Draco rolled his eyes at the noise as he spoke to Ginny Weasley, who'd came to visit that night.
They sat in the living room, drinking hot chocolate and talking.
But Ginny wanted to laugh when Draco had said one thing.
"I hope those two used protection. Wizards can get pregnant too, you know?"
Ginny laughed and snorted.
Oh Christ, that would be a disaster.
But Ginny started thinking, maybe a mini youngling as the offspring of Voldemort and Harry Potter running around the house in footsie pajamas, wouldn't be so bad after all.
//////////
5 weeks later;
Harry had got done puking out his guts.
Oh for ever loving fuck.
He hoped Tom would be as happy as he was.