Chapter 3(1/2)

It was Zhang Zhihao's girlfriend who opened the door.

With a big wavy hair and light makeup on her face.

Obviously she's living well in this cruel apocalypse.

"Lu Shiming?" The woman stood behind the small door opened by the three dirt walls, her expression was surprised.

Lu Shiming said: "Duan Zhen, is Zhihao there?"

Duan Zhen glanced at the three people who were all look messy, and she did not dare to open the door.

A man walked out from behind Duan Zhen. He looked pretty good, but his eyebrows were raised and he didn't look like a good person.

"Shiming, why are you here?"

Zhang Zhihao was a little surprised.

He thought that a weak and noble boy like Lu Shiming had been killed by a zombie long ago.

Lu Shiming showed a slight smile but did not answer.

Zhang Zhihao's gaze first turned around Ni Yang, and then fell on Su Ruan Ruan.

The little girl wore a large camouflage uniform, she shrank and hid behind Lu Shiming, only revealing her beautiful and pure eyes.

It is Su Ruan Ruan.

Zhang Zhihao's eyes lit up.

Before the end of the world, Su Ruan Ruan was the goddess of the campus, and that innocent face like a little fairy did not know how many men's hearts had been captured.

Of course it also includes Zhang Zhihao's.

But it is a pity that the campus goddess is with the campus male god, that is, Lu Shiming.

Faced with the goddess, Zhang Zhihao had nothing to say, so he prepared to let people come in.

Duan Zhen was a little unhappy.

"Who knows if they have been bitten by zombies!"

"Then check it."

Before, Zhang Zhihao had been by Lu Shiming's side and obeyed his instructions.

Now, his attitude has changed significantly.

Obviously, he has put himself in the position of a leader.

Men check men, women check women.

After finding no abnormalities, Zhang Zhihao generously let people come in.

Although Lu Shiming and the three of them were not bitten by the zombies, they still had a small wound on their bodies.

"My girlfriend is a nurse. Let her give you some medicine."

"My name is Duan Zhen." The woman's hostility towards Su Ruan Ruan was very obvious. After all, Zhang Zhihao's eyes were too explicit.

Su Ruan Ruan took a step back secretly.

Ni Yang asked, "What are you doing?"

"She was called Broken Needle."

Ni Yang didn't understand it  but Lu Shiming understood.

He stretched out his hand and touched Su's Ruan Ruan head, seemingly helpless.

The beautiful eyes narrowed, with a deep gloomy chill.

"Let me give it to Ruan Ruan ." Lu Shiming is studying at the top medical school in China. Because he was too good, too genius, and have the male lead halo, he was the favorite student of the professors and the one they have high hopes on.