20(1)

When Ni Yang heard that Xiao Yu wants to go out to find supplies by himself.

    Ni Yang was the first to disagree.

    "I'll go with you." She looked at Xiao Yu, and she couldn't hide the worry on her face.

    "You have to manage the coal area. They can't do it without you. I can go alone. If there are fewer people, the danger will be smaller." Xiao Yu rejected Ni Yang.

    Ni Yang wanted to say more, but Xiao Yu interrupted her.

    " If there are no supplies, things on your side are not easy to handle. Don't worry, leave the logistics to me."

    These words were immediately interpreted by Ni Yang like his saying "I am the man behind you!"

    Ni Yang was touched, holding her heart in both hands, looking like she can marry Xiao Yu right away.

    Xiao Yu's cold face also showed a little smile, and he said: "I'm leaving."

    "Yeah."

    Ni Yang stood there, watching Xiao Yu gradually disappearing at the end of the corridor.

    Su Ruan Ruan hugged the little  dog and said in a small voice, "Did you already even think about the child's name?"

    "Yes, it's called..." Ni Yang just spoke with an idiotic expression and turned her head to take a look. When she arrived at Su Ruan Ruan, she immediately glared at her, "Do you think I am you? So unreserved, hum."

    After speaking, Ni Yang blushed and turned away.

    Su Ruan Ruan caught up, saying that she was also reserved.

    If Lu Shiming told her to kneel, she would definitely get down!

    "Can you be a bit ambitious! So what if a man look good, can good looks gives you a meal? Can it?"

    Ni Yang pulled Su Ruan Ruan's ears,  and continued, "Of course, you must look for someone like Xiao Yu who can fight and  capable .Can be a good provider!"

    Su Ruan Ruan immediately nodded in agreement and said, "Yes! Xiao Yu is much better! He is much more capable, and is more obedient!"

    As soon as she finished speaking, she saw the male lead who was not far from her with a smile.

    Su Ruan Ruan immediately kneel down.

    Play and play, don’t make fun of his little axe!

    ...

    There, Xiao Yu walked out of the building, and several armed soldiers followed behind him.

    "Brother Xiao, we will go with you."

    "Yes, we want to go together."

    That day, when these armed soldiers heard Xiao Yu's oath, they were moved to tears and remembered what they said when they joined the army. .

    They are not armed soldiers temporarily formed in coal areas.

    Before the end of the world, they were soldiers.

    As soldiers, they were devastated by the last days and was trampled by the masses. They once forgot their vows.

    But from Xiao Yu, they recalled the impassioned words they said while standing under the national flag that day.

    They swore that they would never go back.

    "No." Xiao Yu refused them.

    "The coal area needs you. I will be back soon. Don't worry about me."