3.

*SELF HARM MENTION.*

I was drowned in tears when I heard a knock. I got the hint that Tae had come back.

I quickly opened the door. A part of me was hoping he would apologize. But he just barged in, locked the door and pushed me down. I fell and he came near me.

"WHY DID YOU TELL MOM THAT I WAS IN THE CLUB?!" He harshly whisper yelled. "I told you mom was looking for you but you didn't listen to me, she was worried sick so I told her the truth. "I spoke while trying not to choke on my tears.

"So you told mom that I was in the club just because she asked you the 'truth'. Why couldn't you lie like you always do huh?"he again said in a bitter tone.

"W-when did I lie? " I asked him in disbelief. He scoffed and said"don't lie to me at least. I know that you go to the club everyday from 6 to 8pm."he spoke with a glimpse of mocking-ness in his tone.

"And who told you that I go to the club?"I asked heartbroken. "I'm not that dumb. You always come late at night and plus, Mina told me."

"Are you seriously gonna believe that Mina over me?" I asked with a slight hope in me.

He chuckled and said "I would believe her over you anytime. At least she's not a sl*t like you." He pushed me further and went outside.

I was left devastated. Did he really think of me like that?

I never stepped a foot in a club. Heck,I don't even look at boys or alcohol. No body knows I'm suffering from depression and I have counselling classes from 6-7pm. And from 7-8pm,I have a part time job so that I could buy him a birthday gift for our upcoming birthday.

Does he still love me?
Present:
Today is our birthday. Our 19th birthday to be exact. I bought him a watch that he really likes. I worked for 8 months without telling anyone for this watch.

Today,it was my last day and I was about to get paid. I didn't go to counseling today because I wanted to spend time with Taehyung. And I am not allowed to call him Tae ever again because he's not a baby anymore. Trust me,I learned not to call him this name the hard way.

It was 8pm and the party started at 9. I got my pay and made my way back.

After 15 minutes,I reached home. There they were.....the happy family. I wish I was a part of them. I quickly blinked away the tears that were accumulating in my eyes.

All his friends and a few girls were there. I went inside my room at my parents have instructed me to. According to them, I will ruin the image of my brother. I was a mere embarrassment to them.

I quickly got my diary and wrote down my feelings.

It was midnight when I heard that the commotion had settled. The party had ended.

I got up and went to my brother's room. I knocked on the door and he opened up.

"What are you doing here?"he asked coldly. "I wanted to give you the gift from me. Happy birthday Tae- I mean Taehyung."I smiled at him and handed him the gift. He looked emotionlessly at me and said "you think I want this gift? Tell me, how many guys did you f*ck for the money to buy this gift?" He said and glared at me.

"T-Taehyung.... What are you saying?" I said with tears in my eyes. "I'm not saying anything, I'm just asking for the truth. Tell me, how many guys?" As soon he said that, I broke down and ran to my room.

Tae POV:
Was I too harsh on her? Nah,she should learn to give me some privacy. I know I shouldn't have said somethings that I had said,but she keep bothering me with her own problems if I wasn't harsh with her. I have my own problems too.

Y/n POV:
I was crying so hard and suddenly,I remember an old friend of mine....I went to the dresser to get it. My blade.. it has always helped me overcome this all. It'll be ok.

The blade glided smoothly over my wrists. The blood flowed and flowed and flowed. When I was satisfied,I covered my marks and went to sleep.
------------------
End of chapter 3.
Don't forget to vote and comment 😁