6.

Here I am. Sitting in the restaurant with a pretty dress I never wore....

I was waiting for the guests and my so called future husband. "They are here. If you wanna live,then behave" my father whispered harshly to me.

I looked forward to see a man,a woman and a boy walking.

"Hello Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you after so long"

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Jeon "

"Is this your daughter? She's beautiful" Mr Jeon said looking at me.

"Oh yes, she's daughter" my daughter..this is the first time anyone mentioned me as their relative since Taehyung changed.

"And if this your son?" My father asked. "Yes, this is my son, Jeon Jungkook " my eyes went wide at this name.

I was facing my lap and when I heard the name, my head shot up to see my nightmare.... smirking at me.

No..no....no....no....no.... This cannot be happening. No I have to do something.

As we were about to have dinner, everyone excused themselves to wash hands.

This is my only chance. I should just hope that mum understands....

I gathered some courage and said "mom.... please,I don't wanna marry him, he bullies me please" I said joining my hand while pleading.

"Oh poor y/n....you think I care about you? You are too dumb aren't you? Thick skull..."she said and walked away leaving me alone. No I can't marry him....at least not him. He'll make my life a living hell...no please

I can't very right now because everyone will suspect so I just went outside.

After the dinner, out parents suggested us to go out for a walk. I was gonna refuse but he grabbed my hand and dragged me into a dark alley.

"Look who I found huh?"he said tracing his fingers in my face. "Please say no... please.....I beg you....I'll do anything, just say no... Please"I pleaded with my hands joined and my head hanging low.

He lowly chuckled and said "you think I'll let you go? No missy,I'll let you feel real hell on earth" he said as his eyes darkened and he was smiling creepy-ly while I was just crying.

There's no way I'm gonna have a good life like I planned to have.....

We went back and guess what? He said yes to our parents. Who would ask for my opinion anyway. All I saw was Jungkook smirking.

We went back and everyone was happy to finally get rid of me. They started selecting dresses, venue, destination, bridesmaid and all that stuff. While I was just sulked into a corner.

We reached home and finally, they decided to tell me that they are going on a trip without me. I said nothing and went to my room. Their flight is tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up, everyone was ready for the flight. Mom and dad had to visit some people so it was just me and Taehyung

I was sitting on the couch when I heard a female voice coming from outside the door. I went to open the door but Taehyung came before me and harshly pushed me back.

I looked at the door to see a girl. Wait... It's that Soo Young?! What's she doing here?

"oPpA!" She clinged to my brother. I scrunched my face and went to the kitchen. I was eating my breakfast when suddenly, Soo Young came. She sat infront of me and started talking. "So...you are Tae's sister,huh?"I simply nodded. She tsked and continued"poor him....it must suck to have a Sister like you." She started laughing like a maniac which she thought sounded cute in her, but lemme tell you,she sounded like a dying flamingo.

She finally got up and went near the sink. She got a glass,threw some water on her face and then grabbed some make up. I had no care about that she was doing.

Suddenly, she threw the glass which created a loud sound. "oPpA!" She shouted. I was too shocked to see the broken glass.

"What was that nois-WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE?!" He shouted. "O-oPpA, your sister slapped me and called me a sl*t, gold digger and other stuff and told me to leave you" she started fake crying. I was so damn angry. How could she do what?

"Y/N I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU" he said angrily and stomped near me I tried to explain myself"T-Taehyung, she's lying. You know I won't do that-" I was cut off by a stinging pain and loud sound. H-he just slapped me? I was on the floor, the glass was piercing my skin. But I was too shocked.

"Let's go." He said to Soo Young and went to her and comforted her while j was still on the floor

I had a huge break down. Now,I got the answer to the question I kept asking myself....

He doesn't love me....

After half an hour, Taehyung came back with mom and dad. As soon as they arrived,they didn't even bother to say bye and went away.

Taehyung had taken leave from school for 8 days. They were going on the trip for 7 days.

Soon,they left. Finally....peace and quiet. I got ready and went to school. As usual, the day started with bullying.

The first half of the day was done and it was the lunch break. I was sitting alone at a table in the corner.

"Well,hello Mrs Jeon" Jungkook said with a smirk again. I just hate his smirk.

"Please....can you stop irritating me? Please...."I said exhausted

"Aww,look who's offended. Let us teach you a lesson." He grabbed me by the back of my head and took me in the middle of the canteen. People are laughing at my pathetic state. I wanted to cry.

"This little girl here has some attitude issues. Let me tell her where she belongs to." He said and threw her head towards the corner of the table. It hit her and she started to bleed. "Aww,look at this. So pathetic" he said and punched me in the face. Then he kicked me in the stomach. I started vomiting blood.

He continued to do this and pulled my hair. It hurts like hell. I just wanted to leave everything at that damn moment. "Trash,you should die" Jungkook said and pushed me again in the corner of a different table. And that table had quarts edges. My head hit so bad that I lost consciousness. The last thing I heard before passing out was students chanting "die,die,die"

-------------------
End of chapter 6.
Yeah... This is one of the longest chapters I have ever written in a book so... please vote and comment 😁