The Game of Temptation ~3~

Hey guys!

I'm SO sorry it's taking me forever to get these chapters up! BUT I did a chapter outline for a few chapters, so hopefully I'll be able to write more and often!!:)

So, here's a new chapter for you! Hopefully you'll like it! I know it's still kind of slow, but I promise when it gets good... you'll probably like it:)

And the dedication is because she's the one who made the cover!!:)

Enjoy:)

Chapter Three

 ~Ren~

How much did I freaking drink last night?

 It must have been a lot, more than I usually allowed myself to drink. Because for the first time in my life, I couldn't remember a thing I'd done last night.

 I sat up, falling down again when my head began spinning dangerously, forcing me to close my eyes tightly.

 Like that would make it lessen.

 Somehow, God only knows what magic I used, I managed to stand up and reach the bathroom without throwing up.

 It took me longer than usual to do my business. Probably because a part of my brain was still drunk.

 Which reminded me to ask someone, how much did I drink last night?

 I reached the kitchen area, freezing when I heard laughter. Not just any laughter, however, but her laughter.

 Her, as in, Isabelle. The forbidden fruit that I was determined to take a bite of before the year was over.

 I looked up from the floor, and my mouth fell open in shock. She was wearing my boxers and my white shirt. She waved sheepishly at me as I stared. Damn she looked hot.

 "Hey. Sorry, Tyler got some of your stuff for me to sleep in last night. I hope that's OK..?" She questioned, leaning against the counter and smiling slightly.

 Well this was a different attitude...

 I cleared my throat slightly before saying, "Yeah, sure. Fine. What are you doing here?" I asked, hopefully not sounding rude.

 "Me and Care crashed here last night, remember?" When I shook my head, she sighed. "Ren, you really should remember. After all, I beat your ass at Never Have I Ever. I told you I'd done more stuff with my boyfriend," she added.

 I don't know what possessed me to do what I did next, but I couldn't help it.

 I walked over to stand in front of her, trapping her against the counter with my arms. "Babe, I could add a whole new list of things right now," I said huskily, letting one of my hands trail up her leg. Somehow, doing this with her in my clothes was beyond sexy. Why I was doing it, I didn't have a clue. But I was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

 "Oh yeah? Is that a promise?" She asked, and I pulled back slightly to stare at her in shock. Was she serious right now? Her eyes were darkened in lust as she pressed a hand against my chest, trailing it down my body to a certain area of my anatomy.

 I groaned as she rubbed me through my shorts, loving the feeling she was creating.

 She leaned in to whisper, "Hm, Ren. You're so big... I can't wait to feel you in me."

 I felt myself jerking involuntarily at her words. Damn this was... hot. There was no other word for it. She hadn't even fully done anything yet.

 Damn.