The Letter

Dear Ali,

I could never say these things to your face. So I'm writing it, and I hope, wherever you are, you remember me.

I love your direct approach at everything. I love the way you could never stay mad at me. I love the way you can't make cookies without eating half the dough. I love your voice. I love the way you never take no for an answer. I love the way you locked yourself in your room when you needed to study. I love the way you made me feel like I was the center of your universe. I love your blonde hair, the way it fell into your face. I love the way you pushed it behind your ears afterwards. I love how you sat through my matches, no matter how cold it got. I love the way you kissed me teasingly on the lips. I love the way you'd hide in the snow and make me find you. I love you even though you left me.

I love you Allison.

And you'll never read this. Some stranger will pick this up, and they'll read this. And they'll fall in love with you. They'll fall for your quirks. Because you're pretty amazing Ali. But I can't tell this to your face. So I'm hoping whoever finds this will tell you.

I hope they find you.

I hope they love you as much as I do.

I love you Allison Murphy, although you'll never love me.

Sincerely,

A boy you once knew

Authors Note - Forgot to post this first! Haha *quickly goes in manage and moves this draft to the part 1 and posts it* Haha, sorry about that, Luce didn't leave an A/N with this ... so this is Melanie ... ok I feel feel writing this *poofs into invisible dust*

xoxo

Melanie (or Mel)