The partner

"What?! Why do I need a partner for a hit man job?!" I yelled annoyed.

"Peridot, we both know you can't handle yourself! Non less killing someone! So you need this gal to help you!" Jasper explained to me.

"When will I meet this girl, I won't argue with you because you'll end up winning so I'll go along with it.." I said with an irritated tone.

"Her names Lapis L. Lazuli, she's been training and fighting gangs in the ally, she'd be good for this job. We meet her in an hour"

I sigh and walk off. 'If I gotta meet this girl in an hour then I should make myself look presentable'.
———————————————————————————

"Ay Peridot! She's here!" I heard Jasper yell.

'Yipe, my partner is here, I'm sooo happy...'

I walked out and started to think.

'She's probably just a whor-.'

Then I saw her, and damn was she hot! She had dark blue hair and light but tan skin. She was wearing a dark grey shirt and some grey-ish blue jeans. And damn those jeans showed off her ass- oh god snap out of it Peridot!!

"I presume you must be Lapis Lazuli?" I asked, calming down my blush a bit.

"Uh, yeah! And you must be Peridot?" Lapis said holding out her hand for me to shake it.

"Yeah, that's me" I said shaking her hand.

"This isn't a meet n' greet, you guys need to fix a strategy to kill this guy, so imma go and head home and you guys will stay here" Jasper said walking out of the door.

5 hours later

"M'kay so this is what we're gonna do" I started to explain.

"We're gonna kill him tonight, he supposed to go to party tonight at 9:30 and it will end at 11 o'clock" I say pointing at the clock.

I paste around thinking what we should do.

Lapis jotted down some notes.

"I've got an idea" Lapis says ripping off a piece of paper.

"I'll seduce the leader- well I'll get him outside and you'll be waiting there, and then boom!" Lapis said making a explosion gesturer with her hands.

"We're gonna blow him up?" I asked confused.

"No, we're gonna kill him, duh" Lapis said flinging the pen at me.

"Wow, thanks" I said sarcastically.

"Soo, shall we get ready, I mean the party starts in 1 hour so I mean" Lapis stuttered.

"Yeah, lets go get ready Lazuli"