Jump

Lapis's POV

"Peridot!! We need to jump!" I said grabbing onto Peridots hand.

"What if we miss the water? We'll die!" Peridot said freaking out.

"Baby, have I ever let you down? Please just trust me and jump" I said in a sweet voice.

She wiped the tears back and jumped...

3 hours earlier

I was awoken by Peridots loud alarm clock, I tried not to flinch because the sleeping Peridot was NOT a morning person.

I quickly turned it off and looked back at Peridot. She's so beautiful, I honestly hate that Amber gal...last night was the most craziest night ever.

(And no I don't mean, 'crazy' crazy)

I listen slowly to Peridots soft snores, it's like a pattern. Oh god I'm a creep! I've been listening to my girlfriend snoring for like, ten minutes!

"L-lapis?" Peridot said, her voice sounded really cute in the morning.

"Yes baby?" I said.

"G'morning" She mumbled.

"Morning Peri, still tired?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm really hating work hours" Peridot said.

"Yeah, it is pretty shitty" I said.

"We really need to get up now" Peridot I said sitting up.

"Nuuuuuuuu, not now" I said, pulling her back down to the bed.

Me and Peridot ended up getting up and cuddling on the couch. I start playing with Peridots hair and she laughed a bit and I was confused.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"Your tickling me" Peridot said.

I smirked and kissed her neck. She seemed to be enjoying it so I just continued.

"Lapis, I love you" Peridot said.

"I love you to-." I said then someone cut me off by banging on the door.

"LAPIS! PERIDOT! THE OTHER GANG FOUND OUT WE KILLED THEM! GET DRESSED AND GET OUT HERE!" Jasper yelled.

We looked at each other and quickly got up and got dressed.

Time skip

"How?!" Peridot yelled as we entered the bus.

"I don't know but we have to hide or something, I booked us all a plane out of here in 20 minutes so we can get as far away" Jasper whispered.

"20 minutes?! We won't make it!" I said.

"That's why we need to hurry!" Jasper said.

I was kinda freaked out about this but I guess Peridot noticed that and held my hand. I felt a bit more relieved and mouthed 'thank you' to Peridot.

We showed up at the airport and someone tackled Jasper to the ground. Me and Peridot turned around and Jasper was on the ground pinned down and then more people showed up.

"Just run! I'll be fine!" Jasper yelled out.

I had to pull Peridot with me, she start crying but I told her that Jasper was going to be fine.

We ran through the airport and then one of the men shot at us. We didn't get hurt but we did slow down.

"Get to the roof! That's the only way to get out!" Jasper yelled.

We ran to the roof and we were surrounded by people.

"Come on!" I yelled, pulling Peridot by the arm.

We ended up being at the side of the building and needing to jump.

"Peridot!! We need to jump!" I said grabbing onto Peridots hand.

"What if we miss the water? We'll die!" Peridot said freaking out.

"Baby, have I ever let you down? Please just trust me and jump" I said in a sweet voice.

She wiped the tears back and jumped...