Bad news

Lapis's POV

I woke up and all I could see was a bright light, the bright light quickly faded and i saw I was in a hospital bed...My eye was wrapped in some cloth or something and my arm was broken. What happened?

What happened...

"Peridot! Swim!" I yelled.

"O-ok!" She said, trying to keep up with me.

We got out and someone was blocking our view. It was a random guy that pushed Peridot on the ground.

"Hey! Don't touch her!" I yelled, pushing him.

He smirked and tackled me to the ground, my eye hit the ground first, but I didn't hurt...all I was thinking of is beating the shit out of this guy! I pushed him off and punched him in the gut, causing him to fall on the ground. I pinned him down, choking him then he, stabbed my arm. I fell off him and he ran away..

Back to the present

Wait, where's Peridot?! I got up and start looking around then a nurse came in and sat me back down.

"I know your a criminal" the nurse said.

That sentence made chills go down my spine.

"I don't care! Arrest me! Just please tell me she's ok..I need to know!" I said, tears finding there way out of my eyes.

She smiled, but a nice gentle smile.

"She's fine, but that's not the reason I came in here, I need to talk to you" the nurse said.

....

"Wait, what?!" Peridot said.

I explained what the nurse told me and Peridot start to get an expression that showed pure disgust and hatred.

"Jasper was in the enemy's group the whole time after all..."