Fighting festival 2

After gohan got back from his training from Beerus he had incredible power now. But when they were finding daine they came across some papers for the fighting festival. Meliodas knew exactly who sent these out. So once they got in they lost each other through the maze. But once they found each other they were in front of two of the Ten Commandments.

Gloxinia: welcome to this ultimate time killer- no I mean the great fighting festival. First let's prepare the arena where you'll be fighting. Take it away drole.

Daine and Motrona had surprised faces.

Motrona: drole?!

The blue four armed giant started to make hand formations witch rocks started to collide making places for people can fight.

Gloxinia: fantastic! This is the arena you will be battling. Since it's time to get started I'll be cutting of entrants now. I'm just going to wipe out those little worms that are still in the maze okay?

As gloxinia takes of the tentacles of him, he reveals he's a fairy.

King: no way! The power emanating from that monster is from the Fairy race! Not only that, but it's so strong, it's mind blowing! It's this....

As the tentacles got off it was revealed,

Gloxinia: spirit spear Basquias, ninth configuration

Gloxinia: spirit spear Basquias, ninth configuration. Death thorn!

As the trains go out killing all the people that was till in the maze.

King: death thorn Is the thorns of terror that grows in the sacred trees highest reaches.And destroys anything that sunflower can't remove. Hold on! Basquias was the legendary spirit spear bestowed on the first one chosen by the sacred tree. How can it be you...is impossible! First fairy king gloxinia?

Gloxinia: that's a name I haven't heard in ages. Currently, I'm with the Ten Commandments, gloxinia of repose.

King: weren't you defeated on the hands of the demon king? In that battle 3000 years ago?

Gloxinia: are you from the fairy race too?

King: just answer my question!

Gloxinia: then you should try and win this festival. Then if you wish for it I'll tell you everything. All right, now to get this great fighting festival started. Taizoo, your up!

Taizoo: uh yes sir!

Meliodas: what's he doing here?

Ban: this looks interesting.The only reason I came here is to deliver escanors Booze. But maybe I'll take part in this too.

Taizoo: welcome, you bunch of savages, starving for a fight! The opening bout will be a two man tag match! Are you ready?

No one said anything

Taizoo: oh man, though crowd. Now then-

Gowther: wait just a moment!

Gowther then came and landed on escanor.