Meliodas the new demon king

Elizabeth: please meliodas, please return. The seven deadly sins.... hawk is worried about you.

Meliodas: Elizabeth, I will protect you. Gohan as well. I will become the demon king and and lift you're curse.

After flying they arrive

Meliodas then opens the doors

Meliodas: yo, zeldris.

Zeldris: traitors who enter the enemy territory so causally... turns out you're pretty brave.

Cusack: besides, he returned with that lowly goddess and hybrid... even though pacifier demon has followed him. How careless.

Chandler: I was against it! I want the woman to be eliminated soon as possible. Same goes for that hybrid.

Meliodas: that's enough, chandler.

Chandler: regardless.

Meliodas: my wishes are simple. I have came to become the king of the demons.

Zeldris: I will become the demon king.

Estorossa: I told you... why am I being the only one ignored? We are three brothers, right? To be honest I'm not interesting in the demon Kong's throne, but if you guys grab each other like that, I want to join.

Meliodas: you're still alive, estorossa.

Elizabeth: he is the one that killed meliodas? But is really strange. I have seemed to met him before.

Estorossa: you seem healthy... you...? Elizabeth?

Elizabeth: H-How do you know my name? This is the first time we have met.

Estorossa: I have no idea. I really don't under stand ether. Hey. I changed my mind. I quit the demon Kings game. Instead. Give Elizabeth and that hybrid to me.

Elizabeth: eh?

Chandler: that is perfect!

Meliodas: I didn't come here to fight with my
brothers. But I will emphasize two things. I will become the demon king. And I will not hand Elizabeth over, nor gohan.

Zeldris and estorossa then comes up to attack meliodas.

Estorossa: for weak people, you're to greedy!

Zeldris: how could I let someone like you stand in the way of my ambitions?

Meliodas then slams them both with a dark force