Chapter 5 Birth / An Secrets

4 Months Later ,
Let me catch y'all up im 9 months , me and august have been going ehhhh we'll not so good but we still manage to work it out cause he always throws the pregnancy out there . But when i have my children im getting to the bottom of this coming home late smelling like cheap perfume .i know i ain't stupid cause ion smell like that knock off ass shit and MY MAMA AINT RAISE NO FUCKING FOOL . Its 3:45 And he ain't here yet . Im really at my edge with him .
* Front Door ( Alarm System ) *
Baee !! " August Yelled "
Where The hell have you been Anthony ?
Studio Guh
August you smell like some knock off perfume again , You Know what i know exactly how to solve this * Bends Down Pull Down His Pants And underwear And Smells His JR *
I got up Ran In The Bathroom crying loud as hell with august banging on the door . AUGUST I FUCKING HATE YOU , IM THE ONE WHO HAD YO BACK THREW THICK AND THIN AND YOU DO ME LIKE THIS AND BTW THAT BITCH PUSSY AINT BETTER THAN MINE CAUSE YO DICK SMELLS LIKE SHE JUST GOT OFF HER PERIOD AND SPOILED FISH . I felt a sharp pain n my stomach and look down to a pool of water . AUGUST MY WATER BROKE . I scooted over and unlocked the door he bursted in picked me up and ran to the alarm system cut it ob grabbed his keys and ran out the garage door .
* Garage Door Open *
/ MeanWhile At Hospital \
I was in labor 7 hours , Til they decided the wanna come
First Boy - welcoming August Anthony Alsina 3
Second Girl - Welcoming April Le'airiya Alsina
Third Girl - Welcomeing May Le'air alsin
Fourth Girl - Welcomeing June Le'airiyanna Alsina
I was in hella pain after them , They cleaned them up And Let Us Hold Them August had august Mama Shelia Had April Chandra Had May I Had June .
August when we get home you know what to do
Mama shelia - what does he have to do

Pack his bags and get ghost .

Mama shelia - august you know when they come get these babies ima gone beat yoo a--

She got cut off by august crew and the girls ( my crew ) Bumm rushing up in here . With They Loud asses .

Few hours later

It was just me and august in the room babies were gone to there room and everybody else went home . Mama shelia slapped him a couple of times 😂😂
August Why Me ? What did i ever do to deserve this * tear slips *

I dont know i was thinkin with my dick not my head

August say no more i heard that before .

Just then a nurse walked in . August had his head n his hands When she walked in . She said well hello ms.lewis here your meds and food . just then august looked up . And she said " Baeeee what you doing here ? Oh these must be yo sister ? " i jumped up hurt and all and said bitch he want be talking to you anymore and no im his girl friend been his girlfriend for the past year and some months soon to be wife , baby mama and who are you ? OHH YEAA !! IK !! THE LITTLE WASSS SIDELINE HOE WITH THE STANKY PUSSY I SMELT HIS DICK LASTNIGHT AND BABY DID YOU JUST COME OFF YOUR PERIOD N DID U WASH YOUR SHIT CAUSE WHEEEWWW YOU STANK AND THE KNOCK OFF PERFUME ? DONT SPRAY THAT KILLER SHIT NOMO .

BITC--- Before she could finish i started throwing blows at her .
I felt myself being pulled up