Chapter 2

Head Towards Shiraia City
Chapter 2:

*Roar!!

Behind the tall tree that the duo was hiding lies a big black Wolf.

"W-wah!..what..was..t-that?!" The pink haired girl shouted with a whisper.

The Black Haired girl took a peek at her right and saw what the cause of the loud noise. She then look at the trembling pink haired girl.

"Hmm..it seems it's an Elder Black Wolf."
The Girl With Blue Orbs Replied..

================================
                             Status
================================
Name: Elder Black Wolf [Evolved]
Level: 30
HP: 3400/3400
MP: 1209/1209
STR: +B
MAGIC: D
PATK: B²
MATK: C
DEF: D
LUCK: +E
DEX: +B
AGI: A
DODGE: +B³
=

===============================
Skill:
Scratch
Paralyze Bark
Call
Telepathy
Moonlight Awakening
Bloodlust Wolverine
================================

[Leane's POV]
Woah! Strong...

After looking at the Statuses, I then Glance at Claudia who is right beside me.

I think she can't handle this..I mean like
The Dog- I mean Wolf is 18 Levels above her above more she's injured..

I can heal her but she doesn't have a chance on fighting this Elder Black Wolf.

"It seems it's a Elder Black Wolf."

"A-an Elder Black Wolf!?, An Elder Black Wolf is a Evolved form of a regular black wolf, if it is their level must be 30 above!?!!"

"Chill~ stay here..I can handle this."

I then stood up but then failed because of someone pulled me by the hand.

"Handle this!?! Only a C Rank ADVENTURER can handle this, what are you!?! A C Rank ADVENTURER!?!"

"Ummm..no..I am not an adventurer..but trust me I can handle this."

"W-what!? H-hey get back here-"

Because she could get I hold of me I then rushed towards the Elder Black Wolf.

*Sigh
This is such a pain...all I wanted was to have a good nice sleep after my quick hunt of goblins..

Well I can just run away..but...leaving an injured girl here will ruin my nice long nap with my dreams been exchanged with nightmares..

*Sigh
Let's get this over with...

I then walked towards the big fella
Suddenly he got alerted because of my presence then attacked me with using his skill Scratch.

And ofcourse I dodged it..

He them continuously attack me left and right with me blocking it or dodging it..

"How? A human dodging my full attacks so easily, human who are you? Or are you really human?"

"Oi!, Who are you? Wait are you the Elder Black Wolf?"

I forgot he has the skill Telepathy..
So he's using telepathy to communicate with me?

"Yes indeed I am"

"So why are you here? Why are you attacking us?"

"HA!? YOU REALLY DONT KNOW THE REASON WHY I ATTACKED YOU?!"