Chapter 3

Adventurer Guild License!
Chapter 3:

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming..

On days like this, teens like me
will be...

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!"

DISTURBED BY HELL!!

I slightly open my eyes to see who is disturbing my precious napping time..

As I slightly opened my eyes, I saw Claudia attempting to disturb my bonding with my (even though it's not mine) precious comfy bed..

Geez can she be quiet, you know there's a sleeping person here that doesn't want to be disturbed..

I then went back to sleep..which I responded her with a snore..

"... *Zzz zzz"

...
Claudia looked at me speechless..
Then had a light bulb on top of her head..then..

"Oh Soo you're not gonna wake up huh?"

Because of me not responding.
Claudia then took of my blanket off of me, causing me to stumble and Yelp in pain..

"W-what was that for? You could've just wake me up like a normal person would do"

"Ehhh? I did.. but you didn't even RESPOND!!, so I don't have other options you know? And it's not my fault you have an lazy 4$$!"

I then glared at her then sighed..

"Aish..., So what do you want? It's early in the morning...just let me sleep for once.."

As I attempted to lay down on the bed and sleep, Claudia then prevented me..
With a Karate Chop on my head..

"Owwww..."

I covered my head with both of my hands to ease the pain she had given me..

"Early in the morning huh?"

Claudia looked at me with a cold scary gaze..

My sweat dropped continuously

He..he
Never would of thought that she would have that scary face plastered on her..
Remind not to mess with her
I mean really I am overpowered, but with that scary face that is practically Infront of me is really giving me chills down my spine..

"Do not sleep young lady! We're going to have breakfast, and head towards the Adventurer Guild..you have already slept for 9 hours so it's ok and no more questions.."

I gulp.

"O-okay.."

I responded with a nervous whisper..

"IS THAT CLEAR!?!"

I quickly stood up off the floor and have my right hand on top of my forehead like a soldier then replied.

"H-Hai!!! Ma'am!!"

She looked at my shaking figure like she have won a battle against the Demon King then smirked..