8-Avengers...

At one point I start shooting off as many arrows as I possibly can, and Steve continues to attack the bots with his shield. Steve and I end up beside Thor after getting separated and I duck down as Steve tosses his shield toward Thor who hits it with his hammer, and the shield goes flying by hitting as many bots as possible. Thor then flies up in the air spinning around and taking out more bots, before tossing some into a nearby tanker that explodes on contact.

 Thor then flies up in the air spinning around and taking out more bots, before tossing some into a nearby tanker that explodes on contact

"Thor" we then hear Ultron saying as we see the evil murder bot appear. "You're bothering me" he says as he flies at Thor, grabbing him and taking off with Thor. Steve and I continue to fight the bots, while I try to get the civilians around us to somewhere safe.

"All right, we are all clear here" we hear Clint say to us.
"We are not clear!" Steve tells him, as he hits another bot with his shield.
"We are so very not clear" I add, as I then pick up Steve's shield and toss it into a nearby bot, before jumping at the bot and splitting it into pieces.

"All right, coming to you two" Clint informs us as I give Steve back his shield.
"You need to get your own shield" Steve says as he takes it from me.
"I enjoy using yours" I smile at him, as we take off once again.

Running up ahead we spot Natasha fighting off more bots, "Nat" I shout as I grab Steve's shield from him and toss it at the bot that was about to attack her.
"Thanks" she says as she grabs the shield and uses it for protection against the bot. We run up to her, and Steve takes the shield back, using it to bring the bot down.

"You really like to give my shield away don't you" Steve says to me.
"I count it as mine too" I say to him.
"Okay mom and dad can you two fight later, we've got a break in these bots there is still people who need to get to safety" Natasha says smiling at the two of us. We then go about getting any civilians we see into the building close by for their own safety.

"The next waves gonna hit any minute. What do you got Stark?" Steve asks.
"Huh? Nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear" Tony tells us.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan." Steve tells him as we go off to find more civilians to help.
"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice" Tony tells us.
"Cap, Harper, these people are going nowhere" Natasha comes up to us saying., "If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..."

"That won't happen until everyone is safe" I say to her.
"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there" Natasha says to me.
"We are not leaving this rock with one civilian on it" Steve then tells her as he looks at me.
"I didn't say we should leave" she says this and both Steve and I look at her, "There's worse ways to go" she says to us. "Where else am I gonna get a view like this?" she asks.

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff" we then hear Nicholas saying, " It's about to get better" he adds and we look out to see a hellicarrier appearing before is. "Nice, right, pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do." Nicholas tells us.