Chapter 2 Safe houses.

With Hermione busy doing research, Harry took the time to look at more safe houses and started designating them for groups of people. The Slytherin estate was basically a ridiculously large mansion with several guest houses. This was the place he chose to put the darker Families. He didn't want to separate the fractions but tensions were high.
He found a perfect place for the werewolf packs on an island off the coast. It was shrouded in so many charms and wards any and all humans who once knew about it have either passed or they forgot it was there. It was also unplotable. So there was no real record of it except for its purchase six hundred years ago. The house on the island wasn't so much as a house but a series of small family homes. It also had a large forest and beach areas full of animals.
It was going smoothly. They had gone out into the muggle world and bought groceries and new clothes. He had Dobby acquire some nutrient and eye correction potions. He had been taking them along with his food. He was steadily gaining weight and muscle. His height now almost reached six foot. He figured by the time he was done he would hit six four, soon he wouldn't need his glasses either.
Something was wrong with Hermione but he couldn't figure out what it was. She was withdrawn and shakey as well as jumpy. Frequently taking naps. He had never known her to do that. During one of her naps she slept fitfully, he was scared she was going to hurt herself. He rushed to find a diagnostic spell. He found several and used them all. Healthy wise she was fine stressed, a little underweight but in good health. Another charm told him if she had been put under any spells, it turned up negative. The last one showed potions used. That one lit up like a Christmas light. Blues pinks, greens and reds. He didn't know what it meant he needed a healer. While levitating her he spelled everything to fold up. Once it was done he placed the now small tent into her back and wrapped her in his arms and apperated to Gryffindor castle.
He was met with many unfamiliar human faces as he held Hermione.
"Is anyone here a healer?" He yelled shocking them out of their stupor.
"I was! Let me through." An older woman pushed her way through. "What's the problem Mr. Potter.?"
"I'm not sure I ran three diagnostics but two came back negative, the potions one lit up like a Christmas tree. Here." He gave her the paper. Her face paled.
"We need to get her into a bed, quickly now."
"Mipsy, get the lord rooms opened please." He called out.
Whispers went around the room as he carried Hermione up the stairs and into the Lord rooms.
"You need to wait outside Mr.potter. I promise she will be safe." The older woman reassured him.
"Thank you." He made his way back into the foyer and into the den to sit by the fire.
"Are you Harry Potter?" A small voice asked from beside him. He looked down seeing a little brown haired blue eyed girl.
"I am." He told her.
"I'm Sarah! Can you tell us a story?" She asked. A couple other kids came peeking around the couch. He waved his hand telling them to come closer he summoned several blankets and pillows for them to sit on.
"Now where to start. How about the one with the princess and the frog." He spent the next hour telling the children stories creating illusions to show how the story played out. When he finish the children were all asleep. He lowered the fire and summoned more blankets to put over them.
They would be protected if it was the last thing he did.
He left them there as he made his way to check on Hermione.
"Mr. Potter." The voice stopped him. The tall woman who treated him was hard not to recognize.
"Madame Longbottom."
"Why are you here?" She was cold.
"My friend is sick, I didn't know where else to take her. Besides why wouldn't I come to my home." His response floored her.
There was always speculation that the Potters where descendants of Godric Gryffindor, but here was the proof. That's when she noticed the Lord ring on his finger.
"Where did you get that? Your father said it was lost." She was shocked.
"It was never lost. My Grandfather didn't think my father was ready for it when he died, so he gave it to my mother to save it for me. My grandfather thought James trusted Dumbledore to much and would spend the entire Potter Fortune if told to. He was right. Now if you will please excuse me I need to check on my friend."
The healer had helped clear the potions from Hermione's system. Love potions, loyalty potions, jealousy potions and obedience potions. Her doses were stopped so she went into withdrawal.
"Do you know who could have been dosing her Mister Potter?"
The woman asked.
"I have a hunch. Document these. When the war is done he will be arrested. I will be going away for a bit. When I get back this war will be one more step to being over. If she kicks up a fuss show her the library. That should keep her occupied for a few days. Thank you for your help."
"Thank you for letting us stay here." He nodded and apperated away.